Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

^^^Such a clean shoe on foot.  Nice wear.  
nthat.gif

Just got the white pair after a year of online scoping.  
View media item 1753898
Wear the black pair quite a bit, so nice to have the white pair as another option.  

Repped, one of my favorites from last year. Have the whites still DS, but my blacks are well used at this point - did you find for a good price? Def thinking about grabbing another pair of blacks if I find a deal!

Repped, one of my favorites from last year. Have the whites still DS, but my blacks are well used at this point - did you find for a good price? Def thinking about grabbing another pair of blacks if I find a deal!
Thanks man.  I thought it was a pretty good price, white pair seems to go for higher than the black pair.  I think if you are looking for another black pair you could find a great deal right now, seems some really good prices on those.  

Just be careful with these whites - when I started looking around for another pair to stock there were A LOT of fakes (without boxes, odd defects - so stay woke!). 

Don't look that good for casual wear imo. Not sure why folks who have no clue about tennis are going crazy for these.

^THIS any collaboration shoe with JB will sell out no mater what individual is involved. People will buy anything
IMG_0553.PNG

Take R. Federer out of the equation and this shoe would rot on shelves.

Doubt it, people love III's. These are cool. If it wasn't for RF then the shoe would be pointless to make. Hell, doubt anyone any wearing these to play tennis either lol

These are cool but never seen em in person, my pair should be here next week so we'll see

Waiting for my pair to arrive. If people are buying this shoe without any knowledge of RF that's annoying cuz I missed out on my actual size 12 and settled for 11.5. Now to hope I can land a size swap somewhere.

This CW isn't my favorite still love the white cement pair best.

Waiting for my pair to arrive. If people are buying this shoe without any knowledge of RF that's annoying cuz I missed out on my actual size 12 and settled for 11.5. Now to hope I can land a size swap somewhere.

This CW isn't my favorite still love the white cement pair best.

had to do the exact same. 12 was gone damn near instantly

Back
Top Bottom