*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

CFWU is tufffffff.
where is that beat from originally? Sounds very familiar.
Cam keep postin IG vids of Ruga spittin with him, is that song out yet?

I am trying to find the value of this fitted hat for selling purposes. I have searched the Internet with no success and I know this hat is 100% Authentic purchased at Santana's Town Store in Harlem in around 2004. Diplomat's Black/Red with letter "C" stitched on back in red and Camron stitched on the side of it. Fabric feels like a brushed velvet and has sparkles throughout entire hat. This hat is difficult to photograph because of the material, it does not capture it's texture and color accurately. Pics make it look like there is white lint on it and only in certain areas but it actually has a glitter-like effect that appears to be part woven into the fabric itself rather than a glitter that would be applied on top of a fabric. it is also evenly distributed throughout the entire hat with no bare spots. I can take better pics if needed. It was purchased at Santana Town in Harlem several years ago before it closed for approx $90.00. I can not even find a pic or article on this exact hat after several attempts to do so. Any info would be greatly appreciated

How much you want for it?

Make me an offer. Here are some better pics I just took and I after not finding this hat anywhere on the internet for as long as I've been looking I just came across a picture with him actually wearing it. The closest one that I can find that resembles this hat is that limited edition purple one that you could only get from New Era directly and it came in that special case. This one didn't come with that case but it definitely was only available at Santana Town you couldn't buy it anywhere else. That alone makes me a little hesitant to part with it, the fact that it's official merchandise from that store that doesn't exist anymore in my opinion, it's kind of a relic. Regardless of it's street value, to me it's not just another hat, especially since it did cost $90 back when I got it. It would take an impressive offer to change my mind and until then I'm perfectly fine with holding onto it. I'm definitely curious if anyone else has it though and how rare it is, if at all.

Make me an offer. Here are some better pics I just took and I after not finding this hat anywhere on the internet for as long as I've been looking I just came across a picture with him actually wearing it. The closest one that I can find that resembles this hat is that limited edition purple one that you could only get from New Era directly and it came in that special case. This one didn't come with that case but it definitely was only available at Santana Town you couldn't buy it anywhere else. That alone makes me a little hesitant to part with it, the fact that it's official merchandise from that store that doesn't exist anymore in my opinion, it's kind of a relic. Regardless of it's street value, to me it's not just another hat, especially since it did cost $90 back when I got it. It would take an impressive offer to change my mind and until then I'm perfectly fine with holding onto it. I'm definitely curious if anyone else has it though and how rare it is, if at all.
i remember the ones in the case. man they were so expensive back then but i wanted one so bad. 

anyways just copped a dipset shirt for $20 flat. Jimmy jazz has em

i remember the ones in the case. man they were so expensive back then but i wanted one so bad. 

anyways just copped a dipset shirt for $20 flat. Jimmy jazz has em

Thanks for the heads up... Just ordered one myself

Didn't feel like droppin $36 on one

Back
Top Bottom