¹ 2008 Spring Football/Summer Workouts (updates) ©

Raw....That rumor MAY be true about Ball....
smh.gif
smh.gif

And KLJ and any other WVU fans....Y'all just got a transfer by the name of Damon McDaniel. Percy Harvin's former HS teammate and former FSU Seminole...

Dude is the goods and is gonna ball out for y'all.

I was sad to see him leave, but it was for the best of both parties involved to break away.

Hop the kid does big things up there....Cause he is extremely talented...

this was just finalized, maybe old news but i just read it, that the u$c game and tOSU game will be at 8pm... (eastern time) and looks by the preseasonrankings it could be a #2 vs #3 match up, (not that those rankings matter) but it will be a great game ...!

^ i saw that you just posted in here and thought for sure that you, in some way or another, were going to make fun of Tim Tebow performing circumcisions.

ddot:
I've read a couple of things that say that Texas A&M still has an outside at getting Loston in the end. I'm not holding my breath on that though,mainly because I can't see a top 25 player in the nation coming to A&M right now. That's a hell of a pickup for y'all though, I was reallyhoping he would somehow decide to come here.

Jerimy Finch always seemed a little fishy as to why he went to UF. He is insanely close to his Warren Central buddies because he really doesn't have afamily. A couple of those Central boys went to IU. He has 1 or 2 kids already and really wanted to be near to them during college. I think Urban sold him onsomething and it took him a while to figure out it wasn't what it was said to be. The kid is a talent and I think he could be a monster but he has somemental issues he needs to fix.

Ya'll thought the on-field position battles were serious...

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=804028

• North Carolina's ram mascot - Rameses XVII, who was 8 - died from wounds he received after he was head-butted by another ram. The other ram? His son Pablo, who is 3. Infection set in after Rameses had a horn broken off in the collision. Pablo now takes on the name Rameses XVIII and succeeds his father as the Tar Heels' mascot.

On some Gladiator-type *%#+...
laugh.gif

Write an article about a kid with a past, trying to turn that past behind him and then drop this nugget:

In July 2007, Bright was arrested and charged by the Montgomery County District Attorney's Office after being caught in a series of raids with possession of marijuana and intent to "manufacture" the drug, according to a police affidavit. Bright said the case is still pending.

Douche.

My dude Joe Hamilton...
smh.gif

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/s...hburst_0507.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab
Joe Hamilton, the former Ga. Tech quarterback who recently joined the school's football staff, was arrested for driving under the influence, possession of marijuana, open container and hit and run on Tuesday.
Hamilton was pulled over on Techwood Drive, near Tech's campus shortly after midnight on Monday.

Hamilton's car matched the description of another vehicle that had been involved in a hit-and-run collision.

In the report, the arresting officer said he smelled alcohol on Hamilton's breath, and asked him if he had been involved in an accident. Hamilton admitted that he had.

Tech athletics director Dan Radakovich issued this statement:

"The matter is under investigation, and appropriate action will be taken upon completion of the investigation."

Hamilton, 31, received his history, technology and society degree from Tech last August. He led the Jackets to a share of the ACC championship in 1998.

He joined the Tech staff on April 28 as the assistant director of player personnel. His duties include assisting with recruiting and helping the players.

Hamilton played in the NFL, as well as the Arena Football League.

Hamilton did not immediately return a voicemail left on his cellphone.

So much for that coaching career...
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Joe Ham
smh.gif

That dude was UNSTOPPABLE in college.
He got Fat *%+ Ralph Friedgen a Head Coaching job. Everyone thought he was an offensive Genius when it was really Ham makin %*%* work.

Callahan Bright was a %+#*#+* MONSTER
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Damn I wish he could have made it to Tally w/ his head on straight...

Joe Hamilton.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Daron Rose ruled academically ineligible
wireless.gif

According to the Tampa Tribune, rising junior offensive tackle Daron Rose has been ruled academically ineligible to play this season. He plans to transfer to a junior college to get his grades in order and then hopefully re-enroll at FSU.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

How someone cannot make the grades at a school like FSU is beyond me. Best of luck to the kid.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

He got Fat *%+ Ralph Friedgen a Head Coaching job. Everyone thought he was an offensive Genius when it was really Ham makin %*%* work.

I read that and thought you meant Friedgen was motivated by ham, like his end of the season bonus was a grip of spiral-cut, honey-baked hams.

and dre -

I started to write a reply asking about Ball cause I had looked at what's on Warchant with the listed 2-deep...then I see the news about Rose and I'mwondering if y'all are even gonna have enough players for a 2-deep. It's like Bobby finally said, "Daggumit, I'm fixin to retire and I'mbout to kick boy off this team that even looks at me funny." Speaking of...any updates on Parker?

In other news, at least the Noles swept Clemson's pathetic baseball team.

Parker is an outsider until he gets that Felony charge reduced....In the words of Bobby Bowden

"Until that charge is lessened, there's nothing we can do for him"....

And there are rumblings that MORE players are gonna be missing by the end of the summer...

*$!# is gonna be UGLY when we play Wake in our 3rd game cause we're still gonna have players serving that suspension.....Hopefully we don't pull aMichigan ad lose to a D1AA team...
smh.gif
frown.gif

Freshman gonna get thrown into the fire EARLY...

Speaking od depth....Our DT situation is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

We're REALLY missing Callahan Bright, Letroy Guion and Marvin Austin right about now...

Originally Posted by The Wizard

son's just trying to talk trash.
2006 is the year we get back to the glory.
Originally Posted by The Wizard

son's just trying to talk trash.
2007 is the year we get back to the glory.

Back
Top Bottom