≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

Everyone dosnt like them and i can see why .... but im just gonna take a nail file to the white threading to reveal that green bud looking material underneath. With a little more green in the shoe i think they'll be fire.

Everyone dosnt like them and i can see why .... but im just gonna take a nail file to the white threading to reveal that green bud looking material underneath. With a little more green in the shoe i think they'll be fire.

A dissapointment to tree smoking sneakerheads everywhere.
Last years were so nice I had to wear them on 420.

These will be forgotten after I press the post button.

A dissapointment to tree smoking sneakerheads everywhere.
Last years were so nice I had to wear them on 420.

These will be forgotten after I press the post button.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

^not necessarily. I've seen many wack kicks sell out just because of hype. Anyway, I'm certainly disappointed about these. I hope these are a joke. Even Todd is posting retweets about how terrible these are. Maybe they will grow on me, but I doubt it.
whoa really on the tweets? 
Thats pretty sad. which whack kicks? just because they're whack to you doesnt mean they arent dope to the majority. The neon j packs sold out, but they actually are nothing resale wise.....

i want to see the pics of these skated. what did Todd say about the kicks on Twitter?

yeah can someone repost the tweets ?

i went to his twitter and couldnt find any "negative" comments from Bratrud himself or anyone for that matter....I dont see why people dont like them, whats the problem? I agree a little green would make these dope, maybe if the part around the toebox had the green color already (right out the box) more people would be into them.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

^not necessarily. I've seen many wack kicks sell out just because of hype. Anyway, I'm certainly disappointed about these. I hope these are a joke. Even Todd is posting retweets about how terrible these are. Maybe they will grow on me, but I doubt it.
whoa really on the tweets? 
Thats pretty sad. which whack kicks? just because they're whack to you doesnt mean they arent dope to the majority. The neon j packs sold out, but they actually are nothing resale wise.....

i want to see the pics of these skated. what did Todd say about the kicks on Twitter?

yeah can someone repost the tweets ?

i went to his twitter and couldnt find any "negative" comments from Bratrud himself or anyone for that matter....I dont see why people dont like them, whats the problem? I agree a little green would make these dope, maybe if the part around the toebox had the green color already (right out the box) more people would be into them.

Originally Posted by EMM23

What i can say is I like it! Th skunks suck and I hated the combination of the colors! Can't see myself rocking those! Only girls with tight jeans are allowed to wear those skunks! At least with this one ,it does not have any fruity or strange disgusting colors!!! 
pimp.gif

images

Originally Posted by EMM23

What i can say is I like it! Th skunks suck and I hated the combination of the colors! Can't see myself rocking those! Only girls with tight jeans are allowed to wear those skunks! At least with this one ,it does not have any fruity or strange disgusting colors!!! 
pimp.gif

images

This is straight from todd's twitter...
ToddBratrud "PURE wackness"!! RT @d_fountain @ToddBratrud tell me that shoe was an april fools joke pure wackness still love you man but #$%.

Elcerrito, there were a few more, even with Todd saying he can take the hate. I understand why people dont like them. They are a bit "different" to say the least. A very far departure from last years. I'm waiting for more pictures for final judgement though.

ToddBratrud "PURE wackness"!! RT @d_fountain @ToddBratrud tell me that shoe was an april fools joke pure wackness still love you man but #$%.

Elcerrito, there were a few more, even with Todd saying he can take the hate. I understand why people dont like them. They are a bit "different" to say the least. A very far departure from last years. I'm waiting for more pictures for final judgement though.

these are perfect for my gang affiliation..... I dont even have to rock force my red chucks with every out :-o

these are perfect for my gang affiliation..... I dont even have to rock force my red chucks with every out :-o

I'll be copping if I can get my hands on a pair. Just cause I love Cheech and Chong! But yeah, these don't look like anything special.

I'll be copping if I can get my hands on a pair. Just cause I love Cheech and Chong! But yeah, these don't look like anything special.

I saw that one, but it was taken as sarcasm by many on NSB....I cant wait for the new pics on them "skated." I kind of wish they had the green on them right out of the box. The green would constrast everything. I think because these were hyped up so much, and they failed to meet out expectations, thats why its such a let down.

I saw that one, but it was taken as sarcasm by many on NSB....I cant wait for the new pics on them "skated." I kind of wish they had the green on them right out of the box. The green would constrast everything. I think because these were hyped up so much, and they failed to meet out expectations, thats why its such a let down.

Back
Top Bottom