≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

Originally Posted by werallequal

the box says the shoes are 93 dollars

exactly.. most places will just rip that tag off and throw their own label on the box and hike the price up 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

a genuine shop will sell for MSRP, did you end up copping a pair man?

I have to admit i did cop a pair .... the shoes all around sucks though no lie .... hahaha but i think the real thing that sold me on these were the green under the " joint paper" look ... i heard the back panel also is green someone burn that part

a genuine shop will sell for MSRP, did you end up copping a pair man?

I have to admit i did cop a pair .... the shoes all around sucks though no lie .... hahaha but i think the real thing that sold me on these were the green under the " joint paper" look ... i heard the back panel also is green someone burn that part

why do you think they "suck"? what about them makes them suck. compared to 05 sbs, how do they fit? are they narrow (faded denim highs were narrow for me thats why)?

itstheMOB, well man I dont think we'll see skated 420s, since not to many people skate dunks anymore. Plus I dont think anyone would skate these. we'll see.

why do you think they "suck"? what about them makes them suck. compared to 05 sbs, how do they fit? are they narrow (faded denim highs were narrow for me thats why)?

itstheMOB, well man I dont think we'll see skated 420s, since not to many people skate dunks anymore. Plus I dont think anyone would skate these. we'll see.

Its more of a unfinished shoe to me it reminds me of a blank canvas not fully filled out .... not to seem like im flaming the shoe it doesnt seem to carry enough color balance hopefully when i remove the white toe it makes the difference... the fit is a lil snugg like the yellow cabs its seems to be very narrow on bulb of my feet .... these should have been a gr release it seems more fitting to me .... but hey what do i knowExcuse my non sentence structure

Its more of a unfinished shoe to me it reminds me of a blank canvas not fully filled out .... not to seem like im flaming the shoe it doesnt seem to carry enough color balance hopefully when i remove the white toe it makes the difference... the fit is a lil snugg like the yellow cabs its seems to be very narrow on bulb of my feet .... these should have been a gr release it seems more fitting to me .... but hey what do i knowExcuse my non sentence structure

Yea man, i picked up a pair i just want to see how they looked before i made any moves. But for the Liberties they had a skate video showing how the color underneath                      looked after it was skated, thats why i thought that.

Yea man, i picked up a pair i just want to see how they looked before i made any moves. But for the Liberties they had a skate video showing how the color underneath                      looked after it was skated, thats why i thought that.

crazy how retailers pay half of what a shoe's suggested retail and then charge a large amount on top of the money they are already getting back. But some where i heard stores are actually allowed to charge 30% above retail if they want

crazy how retailers pay half of what a shoe's suggested retail and then charge a large amount on top of the money they are already getting back. But some where i heard stores are actually allowed to charge 30% above retail if they want

im still waiting for a store near me to get them by the end of this week so I can get two more pairs

im still waiting for a store near me to get them by the end of this week so I can get two more pairs

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

they are not really allowed to charge over retail. this is in the nike urban contract....but with the way store are today "meh"
eyes.gif

they are not really allowed to charge over retail. this is in the nike urban contract....but with the way store are today "meh"
eyes.gif

If anyone can get me an 11 I would appreciate it, I will TIP obv but no rape over charges!!!

If anyone can get me an 11 I would appreciate it, I will TIP obv but no rape over charges!!!

Originally Posted by reakeon23

eyes.gif

the way stores are? I thought 130 was acceptable? My shop had them for 100, stood in the col for 13 hours this morning to cop a pair. pretty  fun exeprience.

Originally Posted by reakeon23

eyes.gif

the way stores are? I thought 130 was acceptable? My shop had them for 100, stood in the col for 13 hours this morning to cop a pair. pretty  fun exeprience.

Back
Top Bottom