☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

Greatness Opens Doors is now on Dat Piff
pimp.gif

http://www.datpiff.com/Go...Opens_Doors.m117962.html

Can one of you guys shoot me a link to Mirror & Beautiful Music.....I had them, but a bunch of files went missing.

Listened to it again yesterday. My favorite tracks are Al Things 'Go, Aqua Flow, The Frozen Moment ( @%*! gave me chills G
frown.gif
{ ), and Make It Look Good (I see you Illi
pimp.gif
). Personally, all the talking/joking on Under The Act could have been left out. Just takes away from the tape IMO. Maybe should have been a bonus track or a deleted scene with just the talking. Are there any remixes planned for this one?
nerd.gif

lmao that hero dude is a fool
laugh.gif
and so is illi

lmao at the dude who feel in love with the stripper...."I seen her at the library one time"
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ the lotion by the computer and studio stuff

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Originally Posted by Wade187

Basically. He saying everyone should have a equal opportunity to eat healthy. Dude up there is taking it as him saying every hood should have organics, but he simply saying it shouldn't be so much easier to eat unhealthy. I can't remember dudes sn but yall know who I'm addressing. It sound more like you trying to convince others not to like the music more so then you "keeping it real" you don't like the music that's cool but don't try to pass your opinion off as fact. I live no where near Chicago and have no personal relation to Jewels and don't even speak to him on the internet. I have no reason to be a yes man or to @+%* ride, I just simply enjoy the music. Just cause you don't doesn't mean we cant. Everythings perception and you trying to throw logic into why you're right just makes you sound stupid. Your opinion isn't above anyone elses
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
that's one of the dumbest things i've ever seen posted on NT ... so i guess giving facts is wrong too?
roll.gif
these days ...
I love how you disregard the rest and place it out of context. Logic and opinion don't mix, no reason for you not liking him makes it a fact that he is wack. It's still just your opinion and giving facts isn't wrong, but you gave none everything you're basing your argument off of is opinion. 

Originally Posted by oFLUo

Yo Jewels, I appreciate the shoutout....but why you gotta put my government out there like that?!.....just playin, I'm surprised you caught that though
laugh.gif

You always come correct with the vision, the presentation, the beat selection, everything all ties together perfect. I really appreciate the opportunity. get at me for the next tape, I ain't retire, I just refocused

I'm really feelin that beat for the frozen moment, and the drums on that switch up for make it look good is ill, that whole beat is ill actually, keeps you running, who was that Time again!?...(Yo Time, the beats you been puttin out lately is really gonna force me to go in the next time I put something out.)

Just off of listening to the entire album a few times I get the feeling that this is a more cohesive work than the last album, not to say that the last album didn't all tie together, but this one takes it to the next step. If every artists goal is to put something out that passes their last work then you did your job with this one.
Whole tape is great, but damn Flu, Plan, and Time CAME CORRECT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Ya'll three need to start a production trio. NT's Finest
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by oFLUo

Yo Jewels, I appreciate the shoutout....but why you gotta put my government out there like that?!.....just playin, I'm surprised you caught that though
laugh.gif

You always come correct with the vision, the presentation, the beat selection, everything all ties together perfect. I really appreciate the opportunity. get at me for the next tape, I ain't retire, I just refocused

I'm really feelin that beat for the frozen moment, and the drums on that switch up for make it look good is ill, that whole beat is ill actually, keeps you running, who was that Time again!?...(Yo Time, the beats you been puttin out lately is really gonna force me to go in the next time I put something out.)

Just off of listening to the entire album a few times I get the feeling that this is a more cohesive work than the last album, not to say that the last album didn't all tie together, but this one takes it to the next step. If every artists goal is to put something out that passes their last work then you did your job with this one.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
appreciate the love...

laugh.gif
@ the bolded part...

pimp.gif
....already know you got the cosign over here family.

Video was clean as hell. Told my dude Moe to shoot it a look on his blog DirtyGloveBastard.

The tape is 100. 2 listens through, dont think I %*#* with it as much as I did the first. Prolly cuz I'm still a sucker for sped-up soul-samples, which the first was full of.

- I already knew where you was gonna take that "Old Folks" as soon as I read the title lol.

- "Keeps You Running" should have definitely been longer.

What I commend you on is, musically, the sound of the tape is different & unique from what I hear out. Which is refreshing, cuz most N's who are trying to reach for spotlight (<btw, well earned & deserved, salute to yall) usually just give their take on a formula that already "works". That, and the tape is content rich, moreso than the first & and on par with any tape Ive heard this year.

Originally Posted by Just In Time

Originally Posted by Garcia y Vega

Open the Door has been played like 15 times...I'm lovin this WHOLE joint though.

When's work start on Glimpse of Destiny?
Brotha...just wanted to tell you did your THING on this. You are truly emerging as one of my favorite producers out. Period. Kudos. 
pimp.gif

Thanks bro that means a lot to me.

Originally Posted by thejrob

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks and
laugh.gif
at the trio thing

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Eh, beats are nice, lyrics are on point but dude's flow is wack to me. Sounds too much like Mickey Factz sometimes.
Have you ever actually listened to Mickey Factz and really listened to G.o.D. Jewels?

Back
Top Bottom