☆☆☆ - ENTOURAGE Season 5 (Ep. 62): "First Class Jerk" 10pm ET - ☆☆☆

entourage_s5_poster_504.jpg

After scoring a first class seat next to Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Turtle makes a mile-high claim the guys just don't buy. While Ari is distracted, Josh Weinstein courts Vince.

pimp.gif

Hey, I didn't quite follow last week's episode. What does this promotion mean for Vince and Ari?

Looking forward to this episode especially after last week's stellar one.

last few weeks have been great, can't wait
pimp.gif

some news i found

Spoiler [+]
Gary Cole (The Office, Talledega Nights) will join Entourage as a regular next season, playing Hollywood agent Andrew Klein, Ari's (Jeremy Piven) oldest Hollywood friend from their early days in the business. Cole is introducing the character this season in a three-episode arc slated to air in November. Entourage was recently picked up for a sixth season to begin production in early 2009 for a summer launch.

Too bad the writers strike hurt this season. It was supposed to be 20 episodes but it's like what 9 I think instead.

So there are only 4 episodes left this season? At least it will be back this summer. Entourage is the best.

very good info on that spoiler. cant wait for this episode. gotta see how it goes with Ari & that promotion.

Season Six FTW !

4 episodes left? So when does it come back?

It's disheartening enough that the show is only like a total of 24 minutes. I'm addicted to this show and my Entourage fix doesn't fulfill my need.

7 cant get here quick enough. cant wait for this episode. I cant believe there is only 4 episodes left tho
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FeelMode

7 cant get here quick enough. cant wait for this episode. I cant believe there is only 4 episodes left tho
frown.gif
laugh.gif
I can never bring myself to watch HBO-E, even though I'm tempted. I always wait til 10 so I can watch it in HD.
pimp.gif

And there are seriously only four episodes left? I'm heartbroken.
frown.gif

Can't wait to watch this episode tonight. But only 4 episodes left? dam. Should be good though as always considering last weeks was one of my fav's sofar.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

frown.gif

ONLY 4 LEFT?!?!?!?! Why so short of a season?

Been meaning to post these. Will do so now that the season seems to be picking up....

2e0jnvb.jpg

Sent to me by a friend who works at HBO. Had them for ages. Wear the blue one. Never worn the Brown Orange LS. Which has the infamous "Let's Hug ItOut, %+!@+" quote.

I think I got these after Season 1 or 2. Entourage has long been my favorite show and a source of inspiration. Be successful and enjoy life with your boys.

Sorry for the #%!%!# pic. Not my forte....

I know after every episode, there's always a few heads asking what song just played at the end...so, here's the song that will be playing aftertonite's episode:

"Come Get With It" - Basic Vocab

Back
Top Bottom