☆☆☆ - ENTOURAGE Season 5 (Ep. 62): "First Class Jerk" 10pm ET - ☆☆☆

Amazing episode......Drama hating on Turtle
laugh.gif

Dana, Jamie, Amanda
pimp.gif

i was reading some reviews after i watched todays episode
I would feel bad about Turtle and Jamie-Lynn Zigler, except we know she will be back (and that Jerry Ferrara and she are dating in real life). Plus, either way, he will have a story for a lifetime.
eek.gif
i didnt know they were dating for real, but anyways jamieand dana were looking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

drama hatin on turtle hard

i called it in last thread that ari would put dana on

pimp.gif
for turtle hittin jls in real life

Def a good episode, good followup to last weekends. Now Vince can get a movie with all the studios.

Great episode ... i knew Ari was gonna come up w. some wise scheme to make Vince happy .

Jamie-Lynn Sigler
pimp.gif
Sloan needs to come back a.s.a.p.

ok, ok hold on a minute.

Amanda is repping Ed Norton, no? Ed Norton w/ his production company got the deal to buy SmokeJumpers(working title)

So could that potentially cause problems between Vin and Ed Norton. Could Norton pull out of the movie? Plot holes?

Anyway tonights ep. was cool.
EDIT: MIAMI ARTISTS GETTING LOVE ON ENTOURAGE APPRECIATION.
smokin.gif

i wanted ari to take the job, but maybe it wouldnt work out. they still got a way to go with this series.

Does anybody know what song was played at the end credits? it sounded pretty good.
I think i heard AZ on the second verse?

I'm happy Ari didn't take it cuz that would have totally changed the way we see him and he wouldn't be the Ari we all love

Season 5 of Entourage is on point right now
pimp.gif

Awesome episode. Loved it. Like, really loved it. The convo between Dana and Ari after she got the job was
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Dana Gorden's chest game is on point
devil.gif
pimp.gif
& Ari's that dude
laugh.gif

Best episode so far & i only see it gettin' better
pimp.gif

turtle staying dipped in bbc for the recent episodes. but didnt they say that turtle gets a gf this season. is jamie lyn gonna end up his gf for the final 4episodes?
had so much cu* been squirted in those eyes you cant see what's right in front of your face?
amanda daniels takes that job, vince is %%$!%% and i'm %%$!%%, which means we're allll %%$!%%. and we're %%$!%% in the way you like to get %%$!%% not %%$!%% in the way that normal people like to get %%$!%%

What a great ep, let's see what Vinny can do with Smoke Jumpers.

Dana Gordon
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What's with Drama and always trying to CB Turtle?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom