☆☆☆ - ENTOURAGE Season 5 (Ep. 62): "First Class Jerk" 10pm ET - ☆☆☆

i really hope theres more then 4 episodes left.. this season only started picking up during the last episode.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Hey, I didn't quite follow last week's episode. What does this promotion mean for Vince and Ari?

Yeah, what does it mean for Vinnie and Ari?

Is it just me or does anyone else want Ari to take the studio job? The money and power he could have is just nuts.

Last weeks episode was so sad. i do hope Ari takes the studio job because of course i want the best for my boy buts still kinda bittersweet he was that fifthmember of the team

nah man I can't believe that the strike cut a 20 ep. season to 9!?!? hell nah unacceptable!
How could they have a vision for 20 eps. then chop the season by more than 50% of available screen time? I don't understand, I mean so far it has BEENGREAT this season has renewed my love for the show BUT if they are gonna rush the rest of the season I am worried.

Hopefully it doesn't come off rushed and sloppy like the 2ND SEASON OF ROME! GREAT GREAT 1st season and cuz it was too expensive to produce they shortenedthe hell out of season 2.

Weinstein is a douche...

eek.gif
Amanda taking the job? Talk about a monkey wrench...

Ari wilding out in this episode.
eek.gif

Too many quotables.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Great setup by Ari, Dana Gorgon is going to be great to have on their side. I see Vince and the boys going no where but up from here.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
great episode

Great episode tonight. Ari did Amanda dirty
grin.gif
, got Vinny what he wantedand got what he ultimately wanted (which is to stick with Vinny and his agency).

Vinny Chase is back
pimp.gif

Dana
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Smoke Jumpers looks like could possibly be a disaster like Medellin
smh.gif

Dana Gordon wow she is...

I knew she would end up with the job. But yeah Smokejumpers looks like its gonna fail.

pretty good ep, lol at drama hatin on turtle.

and f amanda...doin vince like that she deserves not to get the job

What a great episode, I was watching and I was thrilled Dana took the job setting up Vince for SmokeJumpers while keeping Ari as the agent. This dude takingVince's lines looks like its going to cause a problem, but it obviously will be resolved. They showed Vince going all the way to the bottom (being flatbroke, offers for TV, flying coach) and now he'll be built up again. Drama was a prick to Turtle, but I think I read Jamie is a 3 episode character sohopefully they'll build on that. Great ep.

edit: Yuku sucks

Damn... great episode once again
pimp.gif
. Drama is a lame for telling people
eyes.gif
. But, damn
Spoiler [+]
Ari didn't take it and gave it to Dana Gordon (and screwed Amanda
laugh.gif
).
Pretty Crazy.

Back