☆☆☆ Official Track&Field Thread ☆☆☆

is this mother !+%+#% cheating??? i'm asking a serious question...what do you all really think?

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
at the mascot

Originally Posted by PoeticJays

is it me or did he ease up towards the end again?

this **!%$ is gonna break 19 easy
He locked up cus he ran out of Gas. He Floored it from the start and around the curve. Sick 1st 150 Gad Dayummm

and dont sleep on ZEdwards with 19.81 at 19 yrs Old. thats MAJOR!

Honestly IMO, nope. this what happens when a 6'5 sprinter has the turnover of a 5'11 guy and improves his start.

for example, If Tyson Gay or Asafa Powell was 6'5, they'd do these numbers (*edit - scratch Asafa, he dont have the heart)

He is a Freak of Nature. If u can, look up his numbers when he was in Juniors.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Honestly IMO, nope. this what happens when a 6'5 sprinter has the turnover of a 5'11 guy and improves his start.

for example, If Tyson Gay or Asafa Powell was 6'5, they'd do these numbers

i dig what ur sayin but then why are there not taller 100m runners goin fast. spearmon, merritt are on the taller side. not even jus them..most 100 runnersarent even six feet.

looking at bolt's body, he seems like the right balance of height and muscle. those shorter dood's are almost TOO swole....they can't hang with hisstride. bolt is about 15 lbs off from being an nfl wide receiver.

Yeah he was just tired, you can tell in his Body Language leading up to the race wasn't as energetic, was more subdue but still kept the fans entertainedand doing his regualr antics. The last 30 Meters his stride shortened because he was exhausted.

I don't think people realize when you take your Body to places it has never been (WR) especially in the Sprints you go through a flat period, right afterso for him to come back and go through Rounds and have another WR his Body must be exhausted right now.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

for example, If Tyson Gay or Asafa Powell was 6'5, they'd do these numbers (*edit - scratch Asafa, he dont have the heart)

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
almost dropped my plate of food onmy friend's couch when he ran that turn but when that clock read 19.20 at first i couldn't believe it. i had a feeling he'd go for the WR but ididn't think he'd shatter it by this big a margin. his ceiling in track is probably the highest of anyone we'll see in our lifetime. its simplybreathtaking how dam good this guy is.

no matter how many times you watch the vid you're just transfixed on how ridiculous a feat this was. alonso's future is looking real bright, 19.81 at19? filthy!

what exactly is it about the caribbean countries that produce such amazing track n field athletes, especially jamaica in particular. does anyone have any ideaof their t&f infrastructure in the country. clearly they're finding the talent and more importantly nurturing them at a world class level.

Originally Posted by brrraptors

sick.gif
almost dropped my plate of food on my friend's couch when he ran that turn but when that clock read 19.20 at first i couldn't believe it. i had a feeling he'd go for the WR but i didn't think he'd shatter it by this big a margin. his ceiling in track is probably the highest of anyone we'll see in our lifetime. its simply breathtaking how dam good this guy is.

no matter how many times you watch the vid you're just transfixed on how ridiculous a feat this was. alonso's future is looking real bright, 19.81 at 19? filthy!

what exactly is it about the caribbean countries that produce such amazing track n field athletes, especially jamaica in particular. does anyone have any idea of their t&f infrastructure in the country. clearly they're finding the talent and more importantly nurturing them at a world class level.
I had an uncle that ran in jamaica as a youth than came to the US but I dont think there is anything particular they do different. Track andSoccer there are like Football and Basketball here.

23yrs young and you know theres more to come......deary me
smh.gif
....the guy ismaking a mockery of these events....to hear his doping would atleast enable me to comprehend this %@%!...

i mean 4 other dudes went under 20 seconds and nobody gives a flying %#%%!!....shaun crawford old @+% shaved half a second off his seasons best from lane 8 andnobody cares
smh.gif
his coach dont even care, he in the stands doing the bow andarrow like that bear mascot (who's berlino by the way
laugh.gif
) he just turning this thinginto an exhibition.

what exactly is it about the caribbean countries that produce such amazing track n field athletes, especially jamaica in particular. does anyone have any idea of their t&f infrastructure in the country. clearly they're finding the talent and more importantly nurturing them at a world class level.
they basically just got them kids runnin constantly from young.....they got the school champs which is a big deal over there and there coachingmust be top drawer...

add that to a bunch of super fast twitch havin n's and you got yourself some medals
laugh.gif

The 200m is my event

and Usain Bolt just makes me want to stop running

sick.gif
His turnover is really unfair
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by brrraptors

sick.gif
almost dropped my plate of food on what exactly is it about the caribbean countries that produce such amazing track n field athletes, especially jamaica in particular. does anyone have any idea of their t&f infrastructure in the country. clearly they're finding the talent and more importantly nurturing them at a world class level.

also the gene pool. in the us there are soooo many ppl. so the chance of two fast people mating isnt as high as the carribean. islands are obviously small soit is more likely that fast people will mate and produce more fast people.

Gay vs Bolt rematch is September 4th in Brussels.
pimp.gif

and Wildkycat, maybe I should have researched more before answering your question. I'll give u a more informed answer after I finish reading this stuff.
nerd.gif

methylhexanamine...

Back
Top Bottom