☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

LO to Dallas is so out of left field. Never expected them to send him to the team that ousted them from the playoffs last year. At least ship him to the Eastern Conf. LO is gonna have some deep rooted hatred towards the Laker and play balls out when they meet.
Where does he fit in on the team though? Sixth man role or starting SF/C? Dallas front office did a great job getting a replacement for Chandler this fast. Kudos.

Um...Chandler is a defensive center, certainly Odom is not either of those things. 
He is a solid player, and will give us depth, I think he will play the 3-4 off the bench, depending on who else we get. If we sign Dalembert then Odom could start at the 3 and Dallas would have a big lineup of Kidd, Terry/Roddy, Odom, Dirk, Dalembert <<< something along those lines.

Marion, Terry, Odom in some form 2/3 will be coming off the bench

roll.gif

you would thing he would have went to the suns instead if the blazers. the blazers is like going to a big man death camp lol

Bynum on Dwight Howard:"If that happened that's great for the organization, and I guess I'd be hoopin in Orlando"

also kobe was not happy with odom trade and especially where they sent him. "we were supposed to get them guys back"

Originally Posted by NobleKane

you would thing he would have went to the suns instead if the blazers. the blazers is like going to a big man death camp lol

i was just about to say i would have accepted going to the suns but the damb blazers 
ohwell.gif

This
NobleKane wrote:
Bynum on Dwight Howard:"If that happened that's great for the organization, and I guess I'd be hoopin in Orlando"

also kobe was not happy with odom trade and especially where they sent him. "we were supposed to get them guys back"
+ this
Originally Posted by PMatic

aa236a836b5d84180d382bd063547db959fd7ed3_r.jpg

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

jj barea to knicks is official. wow so the mavs lost all of their free agents huh? they got odom and if they can get dalembert i think they are a better team this year than last year. odom, marion, dirk, dalembert. thats depth right there
also big hawes re signs with the 76ers 1 year deal 
laugh.gif

kendrick perkins lost too much weight. he looks kind of unhealthy, his asset was being stronger in the paint than everyone else. i

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

kendrick perkins lost too much weight. he looks kind of unhealthy, his asset was being stronger in the paint than everyone else. i

QFT.
Kobe pics keep bringing the lulz 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

This
NobleKane wrote:

Originally Posted by PMatic

aa236a836b5d84180d382bd063547db959fd7ed3_r.jpg

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This is great
laugh.gif

jj barea to knicks is official. wow so the mavs lost all of their free agents huh? they got odom and if they can get dalembert i think they are a better team this year than last year. odom, marion, dirk, dalembert. thats depth right there
also big hawes re signs with the 76ers 1 year deal 
laugh.gif

They got Rudy too and VC will sign on. They did good for themselves despite losing their FAs.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

who are the best people to follow on twitter for nba updates?
http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html if you just care about reading up to the minute stuff.

If you want to go directly through Twitter, here are who I follow, there are others, but if something big happens, one of these guys usually retweet it.

@ESPNSteinLine (Marc Stein)
@SekouSmtithNBA (Sekou Smith)
@chadfordinsider (Chad Ford)
@WojYahooNBA (Adrian Wojnarowski)
@KBergCBS (Ken Berger)
@HowardBeckNYT (Howard Beck)
@alanhahn (Alan Hahn)
@daldridgetnt (David Aldridge)
@johnholinger (John Hollinger).

There are others, including a lot of local guys that tweet stuff for your specific town, but I only know DAL twitter accounts. I know there are LA ones, I'm just not following them. But most major news will be broken or RT by those guys. There are a few others, like Sam Amick,  I just never bother to follow because they all RT all the same stuff a lot of the time.
I was thinking maybe you could edit this list in to the OP and add to it when ppl mention other names because the way this thread moves the last time a list was posted it got smothered
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom