☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by ColdCity

This
NobleKane wrote:
Bynum on Dwight Howard:"If that happened that's great for the organization, and I guess I'd be hoopin in Orlando"

also kobe was not happy with odom trade and especially where they sent him. "we were supposed to get them guys back"
Originally Posted by PMatic

aa236a836b5d84180d382bd063547db959fd7ed3_r.jpg

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This is great
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm a huge Kobe fan but this has me in tears. 
I just know he's thinking "Mike Brown, no CP3, Odom to Dallas, Artest out of shape, Fish still at point, I ain't getting my full 30 mil this season.........trades demands come February" 

The latest on Barea is he would have to take 5 million over 2 years so it might not happen.

See i knew the lakers were planning something...They were planning on getting cp3, d howard, and then getting Odom and gasol back...Im glad that plan backfired...WOW....that would have been crazy..

All I gotta say bout the Lakers is smokescreen.

We all know Mitch's track record :/ He will pull some magic out, just watch.

Lakers fans need something to be upset about regarding personnel for once anyways
laugh.gif

I promise yall Mitch+Buss Jr aren't done yet, and the roster by Christmas will be different.

A lot of you Lakers fan will see the advantages of operating out of a large market.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Kobe has to be thinking "they better get someone here next off season" This is not the season for the Lakers they just need to make sure Dwight or CP comes there.

Kurt Thomas had to go to the Blazer for the money. Makes no sense.

If Dallas get Dalembert that would be nice. Plus now having LO and give Dirk some rest as well.

Barea and Crawford possibly ending up on the Knicks
eek.gif

@ESPNSteinLine
Marc Stein
RT @daldridgetnt: Source: Sign/trade between Boston/NO for David West is dead, confirms ESPN report that Pacers closing in on signing West

Word Pacers are looking to be a sleeper team! 
Collison

George

Granger

West

Hibbert

With George Hill, Tyler, Brandon Rush coming off the bench isn't too bad at all. Would Paul George still play the 2 considering he grew to 6"10? I'm a Laker fan til the death but I support the Pacers no doubt about that 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

@ESPNSteinLine
Marc Stein
RT @daldridgetnt: Source: Sign/trade between Boston/NO for David West is dead, confirms ESPN report that Pacers closing in on signing West

pimp.gif

Would much rather have west on pacers so I'm happy. Even tho pacers are def on the come up. +*+# the celts

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Kobe looking like "Oh, it's gonna be one of those seasons again huh. OH!...
30t6p3b.gif
"

I thought the pic with Mike Brown in practice was bad. Kobe is probably go in to AI mode and try to do everything or literally just say %*+% it.

Back
Top Bottom