☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Miami hoping to pick up Mo Williams perhaps 
nerd.gif

Him and Bron reunited
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Couple hilarious quotes from Stephen Jackson:

“If guys come in here not focused on a championship, just making the playoffs, we need to trade them. We need to be talking about championship and nothin’ else. You can’t limit yourself to just playoffs. Who wants to do that? Playoffs is not really an achievement to me. Anybody can get to the playoffs.â€

@WojYahooNBA
Y! Sources: Clippers claim an unhappy Chauncey Billups off amnesty waivers. tinyurl.com/7a9mtcn

I highly doubt Mo Williams will be going anywhere. Clippers will be paying Chauncey around $2M. Great value if he's motivated.

Looks like Neil Olshey pulled off some pretty clever cap work here.

Clippers stayed under the cap because DJ's cap hold remained the same even though he signed the offer sheet. While under the cap, they win the claim on Billups. Now they can match the offer for DJ, which puts them over the cap. Going over the cap gives them the $2.5M exception to get a backup C when they trade Kaman.

@daldridgetnt
League warns Billups/agent before Clippers claim he will be in breach of contract if he doesn't report or is disruptive. Check the HT Blog.

Originally Posted by marath0n

@daldridgetnt
League warns Billups/agent before Clippers claim he will be in breach of contract if he doesn't report or is disruptive. Check the HT Blog.

nflmcnabbhay.gif

The mavs should be looking for a young shooter and a young big man cause they are going to get old fast. They are focused too much on this year. But i'll never count them out with Cuban making the moves

Back
Top Bottom