☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

What kind of money is Nick Young going to be getting? Would be nice if the Blazers could get a player like that to come off the bench.

Here it is:

He constantly needs to remind himself of his stature, to the point of turning off teammates and would-be teammates.For example, a player recently told me LeBron had contacted him about possibly joining forces in the offseason, though he was cryptic about where he actually might play. The text began: "Yo, this is King James."
"I was like, ‘Give me a break. You're going to call yourself that?' "the player said, on condition that his name not be used."Do you think Michael Jordan texts people by starting with, ‘Yo, this is His Airness.' Come on, get over yourself."

http://mobile.sbnation.co...mes-king-nba-finals-2011

roll.gif

Starting to think that the deal could include Mo/Okafor or Gomes/Ariza to give NO some more salary relief and one less year of commitment.

Bron
laugh.gif
... I swear his IQ literally declined dramatically since he went to Mia. Every interview/press conference since then he seriously sounds like..... stupid... it's hard to explain..

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Here it is:

He constantly needs to remind himself of his stature, to the point of turning off teammates and would-be teammates. For example, a player recently told me LeBron had contacted him about possibly joining forces in the offseason, though he was cryptic about where he actually might play. The text began: "Yo, this is King James."
"I was like, ‘Give me a break. You're going to call yourself that?' "the player said, on condition that his name not be used. "Do you think Michael Jordan texts people by starting with, ‘Yo, this is His Airness.' Come on, get over yourself."

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 I remember this from last summer.

That story prob happened. The guy been in the business for 50 doesn't have to lie about it. Crazy

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Starting to think that the deal could include Mo/Okafor or Gomes/Ariza to give NO some more salary relief and one less year of commitment.

We need to deal Kaman.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Here it is:

He constantly needs to remind himself of his stature, to the point of turning off teammates and would-be teammates. For example, a player recently told me LeBron had contacted him about possibly joining forces in the offseason, though he was cryptic about where he actually might play. The text began: "Yo, this is King James."
"I was like, ‘Give me a break. You're going to call yourself that?' "the player said, on condition that his name not be used. "Do you think Michael Jordan texts people by starting with, ‘Yo, this is His Airness.' Come on, get over yourself."

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Can't even hate on Bron on that one..son is living
"Yo this king james" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anybody else feel like everytime you wanna root for Lebron, something like this always comes up? lmao smh

for a team that has been dog @*$$ for so many years and the step brother of the city for EVER. why dont you just say %%!@ it and give up the house for CP3 if he says he will be there for 2 years? im not sold on Gordon like some of you so would have zero problem given him up. he is a good player. superstar? hell naw.. someone you build around? Hell naw. someone you give up for CP3? HELL YEAH.

Blake and Cp3 is a great core to build around and you become a ever hotter ticket in the city of LA. you got a top 3 PG and Top 10 PF and that gets you in the playoffs for now. you got 2 years to build around that to convince CP3 that this is the team for him. now would i have full faith in Donald and the clippers front office building around them in 2 years? nope but maybe things change.

a year later how stupid does the Horents trading DC look?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

for a team that has been dog $*@! for so many years and the step brother of the city for EVER. why dont you just say $#%* it and give up the house for CP3 if he says he will be there for 2 years? im not sold on Gordon like some of you so would have zero problem given him up. he is a good player. superstar? hell naw.. someone you build around? Hell naw. someone you give up for CP3? HELL YEAH.

Blake and Cp3 is a great core to build around and you become a ever hotter ticket in the city of LA. you got a top 3 PG and Top 10 PF and that gets you in the playoffs for now. you got 2 years to build around that to convince CP3 that this is the team for him. naw would i have full faith in sterin and the clippers front office building around them in 2 years? nope but maybe things change.

*reads 10x for confirmation*
I can't believe I'm saying this but........I agree

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

for a team that has been dog $*@! for so many years and the step brother of the city for EVER. why dont you just say $#%* it and give up the house for CP3 if he says he will be there for 2 years? im not sold on Gordon like some of you so would have zero problem given him up. he is a good player. superstar? hell naw.. someone you build around? Hell naw. someone you give up for CP3? HELL YEAH.

Blake and Cp3 is a great core to build around and you become a ever hotter ticket in the city of LA. you got a top 3 PG and Top 10 PF and that gets you in the playoffs for now. you got 2 years to build around that to convince CP3 that this is the team for him. naw would i have full faith in sterin and the clippers front office building around them in 2 years? nope but maybe things change.

The issue with that is CP3 and Blake alone would leave the Clippers with no cap flexibility. Basically you'd end up with just the MLE to add to the roster. Also, Paul knows the Clippers need EJ to be a championship contending team for years into the future, and told the management he would only go for the extension if Gordon (and Jordan) remained.

Back
Top Bottom