☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

im not sold on Gordon like some of you so would have zero problem given him up. he is a good player. superstar? hell naw.. someone you build around? Hell naw. someone you give up for CP3? HELL YEAH.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Anybody else feel like everytime you wanna root for Lebron, something like this always comes up? lmao smh

laugh.gif

wait, you forgot dude was human garbage?
guess at the end of the playoffs, you went back to your little life, huh?
lockout took a toll on memories.
grin.gif

THESE FRIES ARE COLD!

roll.gif

"He's a bum."

Marc got 4yrs/$58M

Noah and Horford got 5yrs/$60M a year ago. 

12 players are under contract at $66.3M. Luxury tax is $70M. Grizz will probably pull Haddadi's QO for $2M and sign one of the bigs in camp for $1M or less. Leave us with around $3-4M to spend on a 4th big. McRoberts will be tough to get because he may command more money. That's why the OJ for McRoberts/Rush deal may have been in play. I guess we get Troy Murphy? Jeff Foster would've been nice and cheap.

Also, Paul knows the Clippers need EJ to be a championship contending team for years into the future, and told the management he would only go for the extension if Gordon (and Jordan) remained.

and i dont buy that AT ALL.

Also, Paul knows the Clippers need EJ to be a championship contending team for years into the future, and told the management he would only go for the extension if Gordon (and Jordan) remained.

Either way, the Clippers aren't bidding against anyone. Stern's antics have backed the league in the corner unless they want to keep Paul all season.

The season hasn't even started yet and this thread is straight comedy
roll.gif

Bean about to go back to 8 mode this year
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Kobe must be tired of this shh. That competitive fire aint letting him admit his team, currently, isn't as good as it used to be.

When did Kobe start cursing in interviews every other word, i feel like over the past year every other wors from him to a reporter is the +!!% or +#%%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Caerus

Anybody else feel like everytime you wanna root for Lebron, something like this always comes up? lmao smh

laugh.gif

wait, you forgot dude was human garbage?
guess at the end of the playoffs, you went back to your little life, huh?
lockout took a toll on memories.
grin.gif

THESE FRIES ARE COLD!
laugh.gif
I'm sayin'. Once I saw the missed the layup I knew who it was.

Wrong thread

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

When did Kobe start cursing in interviews every other word, i feel like over the past year every other wors from him to a reporter is the +!!% or +#%%
laugh.gif
I've noticed he's started not to give a @*@# since he started winning the championships again, so the last 2-3 years.

Old Man Cranky Kobe is better than any other version of Kobe Bryant we have seen.

Are you going to be more Congenial this year?

"Aren't I just a Slice of Heaven right now"????

eyes.gif

Top 15 in scoring, gets to the line, shoots 45% from the field and 36% from 3, plays decent defense, good passer (4+ apg), and gets you a steal and a half a game. You don't think that could be an extremely important cog in a contending team?

I wish we had that on the Bulls. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom