☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

That interview of Kobe.. man 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by StillAtIt

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Also, Paul knows the Clippers need EJ to be a championship contending team for years into the future, and told the management he would only go for the extension if Gordon (and Jordan) remained.

and i dont buy that AT ALL.
eyes.gif

Top 15 in scoring, gets to the line, shoots 45% from the field and 36% from 3, plays decent defense, good passer (4+ apg), and gets you a steal and a half a game. You don't think that could be an extremely important cog in a contending team?

I wish we had that on the Bulls. 
tired.gif

Top 15 in scoring on a non-playoff team. Gordon is not even a 1st or 2nd option on a contending team.
He's good, but he's no better than a 3rd option on a contending team. Guards like Gordon come a dime a dozen. All they need is the right situation. Just check out Jordan Crawford last season in Washington. There are plenty of 6'4 guards in the league that can light it up which is why I'm fine with letting OJ go if we have to.

Kobe may have just converted me after that interview
laugh.gif

I wanna see him average 30+ this season

Originally Posted by marath0n

@daldridgetnt
League warns Billups/agent before Clippers claim he will be in breach of contract if he doesn't report or is disruptive. Check the HT Blog.

what does this mean?

Used to think Kobe was fake...

Turns out I was right.

So glad he changed.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

Originally Posted by marath0n

@daldridgetnt
League warns Billups/agent before Clippers claim he will be in breach of contract if he doesn't report or is disruptive. Check the HT Blog.

what does this mean?

He already can't leave for another team
...but if he *#%+@ around, he won't get paid his $14 million for the year.
laugh.gif

Keep it up. You helping us out now, Chompsy.
grin.gif

jhova718 wrote:
lmao Kobe is hilarious. i hate him that much less.

The perfect way to describe, how I felt about it.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

eyes.gif

Top 15 in scoring, gets to the line, shoots 45% from the field and 36% from 3, plays decent defense, good passer (4+ apg), and gets you a steal and a half a game. You don't think that could be an extremely important cog in a contending team?

tired.gif
Top 15 in scoring on a non-playoff team. Gordon is not even a 1st or 2nd option on a contending team.
He's good, but he's no better than a 3rd option on a contending team. Guards like Gordon come a dime a dozen. All they need is the right situation. Just check out Jordan Crawford last season in Washington. There are plenty of 6'4 guards in the league that can light it up which is why I'm fine with letting OJ go if we have to.
Do you just not like the Clippers? Guards like Gordon come a dime a dozen? Arguable Top 5 SGs are a dime a dozen? Wish the Bulls could find one of these dime a dozen players.
Jordan Crawford does not begin to compare to Gordon. He shoots 39% from the floor and 24% from 3. He played 33 minutes a game and only got 3 FTA per game. And he only did it in 26 games all of which one or both of Nick Young and John Wall were out. He put up stats because he got the green light to chuck and he still didn't do well. 

Yes there are plenty of 6'4" guards that can light it up every now and then. There are not plenty of 6'4" guards that can light it up consistently and efficiently.

SG list off the top:

Wade

Kobe

Johnson (played injured all season; benefit of the doubt)

Ellis

Gordon

Ginobili

Martin

Allen

who else is really relevant at SG?

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

eyes.gif

tired.gif

Did you watch the World Championships?

Wing positions are the easiest spots to fill in the NBA. Gordon is a great 3rd piece on a very good team, but if you can get CP3 by including him, I agree...might as well bite that bullet. Never know when that opportunity comes around again.

Franchise talent with your PG & PF. Hope for Jordan to be a defensive presence that you think he may turn into..Fill in the rest.

SG list off the top:

Wade

Kobe

Ellis

Gordon

Ginobili

Martin

Allen

Tyreke?
ohwell.gif
meh everyone #%#$# on the Kings
laugh.gif

I'm as big a Gordon fan as there is on here and I think if they don't trade for CP3 he can develop into a Championship second option...but if you have to give him up to get the Point God, you do it. Simple as that.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

SG list off the top:

Wade

Kobe

Ellis

Gordon

Ginobili

Martin

Allen

Tyreke?
ohwell.gif
meh everyone #%#$# on the Kings
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I did forget about Tyreke. He's starting at PG though. Him and Marcus Thornton starting in the backcourt 
pimp.gif
Kings are in decent shape as long as they don't #%!* up their flexibility by overpaying somebody.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

im not sold on Gordon like some of you so would have zero problem given him up. he is a good player. superstar? hell naw.. someone you build around? Hell naw. someone you give up for CP3? HELL YEAH.

Back
Top Bottom