☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I'm calling Kyrie a bust. Cleveland is gonna regret the way they handled that draft.

Shut up. He hasn't even played a preseason game yet.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by the coolness

I'm calling Kyrie a bust. Cleveland is gonna regret the way they handled that draft.
Ideally, they trade him after 3-4 years and then he becomes a superstar on his new team
tongue.gif
indifferent.gif
 to both.
Cleveland does not need to suffer longer with a bust.. Come on now man 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

He'll be a superstar. or at least I pray he is.. 

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by the coolness

Ideally, they trade him after 3-4 years and then he becomes a superstar on his new team
tongue.gif
indifferent.gif
 to both.
Cleveland does not need to suffer longer with a bust.. Come on now man 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

He'll be a superstar. or at least I pray he is.. 

A superstar???  Have you seen his competition at PG in the East...not just the NBA, but the East?  He's a giant unknown...he's got potential, but the sample-size people have to gauge his pro "prospects" is VERY small. 

I won't say bust, but I think he's going to be average, certainly not worth the first pick. Thompson I thought was a huge mistake taking at 4.

DoubleJs07 wrote:

A superstar???  Have you seen his competition at PG in the East...not just the NBA, but the East?  He's a giant unknown...he's got potential, but the sample-size people have to gauge his pro "prospects" is VERY small. 
Dude... just let me believe... 
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

TH0MAS CR0WN:
+!+
roll.gif
laugh.gif
My dude Ron-Ron.
laugh.gif
Ever since this dude played that one All-Star game in all kinds of different kicks, I knew this cat was different, and I was a fan. Ever since then, I effs with this guy. "That would be pretty ugly, if we all lost our teeth at like 18, 19, 20."
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

The chick looks like some amateur pr0n skeezer.
pimp.gif

so instead of a 1 week free preview the league is giving us a 2 week free preview of nba league pass. also a 15 percent discount for the season smh.... really? thats it?

@Chris_Broussard Chris Broussard
There r only 4 teams Dwight Howard would sign longterm deal with - Orl, NJ, LAL, Dal - a source says.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Hoping this is a typo, and the deal is really for 7 years not 1

Kwame Brown has agreed to a one-year deal with the Warriors for $7 million.

Brown played for the Bobcats in 10-11, where he had a bounce back season of sorts.

The Heat also expressed interest in signing Brown.

Via Adrian Wojnarowski/Yahoo! Sports (via Twitter)

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta..._To_One_Year_Deal_With_Warriors#ixzz1gQqN3Qcl
That would be just as bad.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Hoping this is a typo, and the deal is really for 7 years not 1

Kwame Brown has agreed to a one-year deal with the Warriors for $7 million.

Brown played for the Bobcats in 10-11, where he had a bounce back season of sorts.

The Heat also expressed interest in signing Brown.

Via Adrian Wojnarowski/Yahoo! Sports (via Twitter)

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta..._To_One_Year_Deal_With_Warriors#ixzz1gQqN3Qcl
That would be just as bad.
True. At least it's only one year.

Dude made around $60 million in his career
laugh.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so instead of a 1 week free preview the league is giving us a 2 week free preview of nba league pass. also a 15 percent discount for the season smh.... really? thats it?

smh

it should at least be a whole month free and almost half off for the season.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

NobleKane wrote:

smh

Why doesnt my NBA channel on ATT U-Verse work if were getting a free 2 week preview??

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

NobleKane wrote:

smh

Why doesnt my NBA channel on ATT U-Verse work if were getting a free 2 week preview??
free preview starts on christmas day. i know sometimes league pass will broadcast a couple preseason games though

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

NobleKane wrote:

smh

free preview starts on christmas day. i know sometimes league pass will broadcast a couple preseason games though

Ahh, ok cool. I definitely want to check out some of the new shows they have to see if Im interested in getting the pass.

Man F Broussard and his sources...dude is either always blatantly wrong or so late to the party it's not even funny.

smh

How much is it? I haven't seen anything on Directv for it.

i agree, said this before he got drafted.

Back
Top Bottom