☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

I am almost giddy for the day that Paul walks and the Hornets get contracted as Stern is removed from office. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Can not freaking wait. 

This season is an abortion and it hasn't even started yet. 
30t6p3b.gif
  Stern has already screwed over almost 20% of the league, but hey, small market brilliance giving out 40 million dollar deals to Marcus Thorton is causing unfair advantages across the league. 
laugh.gif

I'm gonna be gone for the next month........ so I may or may not be MIA from NT during this time.

Later everyone

I always thought of Kobe as a supremely talented little ^$&, but that interview makes me hate him
a fraction less than i did
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

What they said:

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I'm calling Kyrie a bust. Cleveland is gonna regret the way they handled that draft.

i agree, said this before he got drafted.
What I read:
Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I know nothing about basketball.

Yeah, me neither bro.
Kanye-Shrug2.jpg

so i know nothing about basketball because i said a player is gonna be a bust?

seems like your the one who doesnt know about basketball because from what ive seen is your the first and only person to come in here and tell a number of members they know nothing...

grin.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so instead of a 1 week free preview the league is giving us a 2 week free preview of nba league pass. also a 15 percent discount for the season smh.... really? thats it?

good enough for me..will be getting it for the first time

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by tupac003

$169.99 for league pass this year through Directv.

how much is it normally?

Don't know. This is my first year getting it. I moved to washington due to military duites so I don't want to miss my lakers games!

Pacers have a 2 yr offer out to Jamal Crawford...that's a better get than OJ Mayo now that he isn't being traded

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by tupac003

$169.99 for league pass this year through Directv.

how much is it normally?
lol 169.99 ive had it for about 5 years straight. im on comcast though so....
i know nhl open ice has one month free previews every year so the nba needs to getthat stick out their butts.

15 percent off is nothing if you took away 20 percent of the games. how is that a discount? if you are going to make good with your fanbase that aint the way to go. but of course the nba has always been the stingiest league...

Man O Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Mavericks are taking it this year.

I just dont see how Mavericks lose.

Haywood/Wright
Dirk
Odom/Marion
Rudy/Carter
Kidd/Beabouis/D.West

This team is stackkkkeddd.

Vince is late to the party on everything...

ORL (year before he arrived NBA Finals team, year he was there easy out in the ECF)
PHX (year before he arrived western conference championship team, year he was there NOTHING)
DAL (year before he arrived NBA champions, year he was there.......?)

This year won't be any different.

Back
Top Bottom