☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by CP1708

The Melo deal was bad enough, having 2 deals like that would be insane. 
The funny ***# is Stern forced himself on the CP3 deal and wants to dictate where he'll go and at what price because he didn't want a repeat of the Melo drama last year...yet he's made this situation look much, much worse than Melo's and it's a bigger blow to the image of the league with the actions he's taken as GM of the Hornets/Commissioner.

Stern did what he thought the owners wanted and possibly what public opinion would want. Now he realizes his mistake and can't settle in any trade without coming up on top or look the fool even more.

Man, L.A. trading Odom was huge. Getting Howard for Pay and Bynum would have been great because you still have Odom. But even still, LA needs to do that deal

I keep coming in here looking for updates. This thread grows at a huge rate....passed 80 pages we've all just been saying the same *#*$. Our loosely based rumors and our worthless opinions.

Screw this offseason

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

I keep coming in here looking for updates. This thread grows at a huge rate....passed 80 pages we've all just been saying the same *#*$. Our loosely based rumors and our worthless opinions.

It's a message board...not ESPN. 

Want updates check Twitter, ESPN, Yahoo, and RealGM. This is a discussion thread. Deal with it.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

And that's why you take the Andrew deal..he has a TEAM option next year...you can shed that contract and send hedo's contract over as well. If your going to rebuild, that's the way to go. The pick's the nets give would be just as bad as our picks. But I have a slanted view...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
obviously you have a slanted view. But why not just rebuild now? How is Bynum going to help? Bynum is 1 jump away from being out for the season. He acts like a little %!@## many times, and this is when he's on a championship team. Just imagine the attitude he'll have on a team competing for the #1 pick in next years draft. If they had any chance in the east, I'd say risk it with Bynum. But they won't, so what's the point?

You can't rebuild now if you take wallace's contract. He has a player option..Drew has a team option. You can dump drew at the end of the year and have nothing on your cap basically. Plus drew is from New Jersey...I'm sure he wouldn't mind playing at home...
wink.gif
laugh.gif
 I just want D-12 in a laker Uniform but I know it's not going to happen.
tired.gif

How is Andrew Bynum's contract a good thing? If you consider that good, they might as well trade Dwight and Hedo for nothing. Isn't the point to get a player who is part of the future? Not someone that you cut after 1 year or someone that leaves after 2 years. Really? Dwight for literally nothing?

Originally Posted by mgrand15

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
obviously you have a slanted view. But why not just rebuild now? How is Bynum going to help? Bynum is 1 jump away from being out for the season. He acts like a little %!@## many times, and this is when he's on a championship team. Just imagine the attitude he'll have on a team competing for the #1 pick in next years draft. If they had any chance in the east, I'd say risk it with Bynum. But they won't, so what's the point?

You can't rebuild now if you take wallace's contract. He has a player option..Drew has a team option. You can dump drew at the end of the year and have nothing on your cap basically. Plus drew is from New Jersey...I'm sure he wouldn't mind playing at home...
wink.gif
laugh.gif
 I just want D-12 in a laker Uniform but I know it's not going to happen.
tired.gif

How is Andrew Bynum's contract a good thing? If you consider that good, they might as well trade Dwight and Hedo for nothing. Isn't the point to get a player who is part of the future? Not someone that you cut after 1 year or someone that leaves after 2 years. Really? Dwight for literally nothing?

So your going to build around Gerald Wallace? Really? Brook Lopez? Really? SMH....
indifferent.gif

It's great that the NBA is back, but this season's play is gonna be attrocious. Too many moving parts, too little time to practice/get chemistry/gel together as teams. And the schedule is pretty crazy.
laugh.gif

I think D12 is a great player but I hope he significantly improves his offensive game and post moves if he gets traded for both Pau and Bynum. What made the Lakers such a tough out was the fact that they could dump it in the post and get 18 points per game. Most teams don't have that and is something they'll need if they trade both bigs.

This is the guy that Stern is listening too regarding Chris Paul
The Grizzlies lasted six years before moving to Memphis. Only Jackson called the @#$%s during that time … I mean, called the shots. Some Stu highlights: He overpaid Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Bryant Reeves and Michael Dickerson; he stubbornly wasted the no. 2 pick in a loaded 1999 draft on a guy who didn't want to play in Canada (Steve Francis), then panic-traded Francis to Houston for Brent Price, Antoine Carr, Othella Harrington, Dickerson and a no. 1 pick a few months later; he passed on local hero Steve Nash not once (in the 1996 draft) but twice (when Nash became available via trade two years later); and he dealt an unprotected no. 1 pick for Otis Thorpe in 1997 that ended up being the no. 2 pick in the LeBron/Carmelo/Bosh/Wade draft (yeah, Detroit took Darko, but still); and (my personal favorite), he took Anthony Peeler and George Lynch off Jerry West's hands in 1996 so the Lakers had enough cap space to sign Shaquille O'Neal
Yeah, Chris Paul is in good hands..... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And people in here backed Stern, and still do. 

Originally Posted by Caerus

"Stuckey balking at Pistons' five-year, $40-45 million offer. His people [are] threatening to take Pistons' one-year qualifying offer. If they do, he's an unrestricted FA in summer of 2012." tweeted Ford.

laugh.gif
This Guy...No team is gonna pay him that much so just sign my dude
lol ben gordon all over again

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Caerus

"Stuckey balking at Pistons' five-year, $40-45 million offer. His people [are] threatening to take Pistons' one-year qualifying offer. If they do, he's an unrestricted FA in summer of 2012." tweeted Ford.

laugh.gif
This Guy...No team is gonna pay him that much so just sign my dude
lol ben gordon all over again

laugh.gif
 seriously.  Dumars is not smart with his contracts

Can these @*$$*%% get traded so we can start the season already? Pre-season starts Friday.

Ship CP3 to either LA. I don't even care anymore.

Dwight just needs to make up his mind.

Back
Top Bottom