☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

or nothing cuz stern rules over everything
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Want updates check Twitter, ESPN, Yahoo, and RealGM. This is a discussion thread. Neal Deal with it.

Fixed.

Hopefully something of significance goes down today.

WojYahooNBA: Orlando has ended trade talks for Dwight Howard, league sources tell Y! Sports. [via Twitter]

what does this mean!?

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski 

Magic decided to take Dwight Howard off market, ending talks with Nets and the rest of his NBA suitors for now, league sources tell Y

I'm pretty sure Chris hasn't done a single media appearance since all of this !+%* started, so maybe it's just more of that.

Somebody, for the love of God, please trade Paul and Howard.  Send them to Europe, the Globetrotters, somebody.  Just end this. 

This morning that Orld/NJ deal was getting closer, Portland was helping out, and now it's gone. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The league is looking like a bunch of clowns right now, and you know who's been the quietest?  Miami.  Riley and co all gotta be laughin so hard right about now. 

I think Paul is going to the Lakers too.

That's why the talks between Orlando and the Nets have ended probably.
nerd.gif

And I agree CP. These teams who suppose to be having a shot a title thats willing and dealing will suffer early on. Its already a short training camp and its going to be hard getting chemistry together. You saw how long it took the Heat and they had a full off-season. Chicago, Miami and OKC have been very quiet. I would put Memphis up there since they did re-tain their whole team basically, but those OJ trade rumors popped up.

I have a feeling that OKC might do something surprising again this year. Their moves usually come out of nowhere like the Perkins trade. Probably not right now, but by the deadline.

the magic are just playing hardball. i guess they thought they were gonna get something unbelievable for the best center in the league.
probably used jersey so they could make the lakers give up pau and bynum but lakers didnt budge

I give it 2-3 days before we hear "Team X and the Orlando Magic have started up trade talks for Dwight Howard, sources say"

less than two weeks and two of your biggest superstars want out. not a good look for stern, smh

Back
Top Bottom