☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

eek.gif
at 5 1st round picks

MagicInsider Brian Schmitz
Magic trying to smoke out L.A. with Nets trade tease. Lakers didn't bite. Magic want PGasol and ABynum for DHoward. Now what? Wait.
1 minute ago
Retweeted by sam_amick

Originally Posted by tupac003

MagicInsider Brian Schmitz
Magic trying to smoke out L.A. with Nets trade tease. Lakers didn't bite. Magic want PGasol and ABynum for DHoward. Now what? Wait.
1 minute ago
Retweeted by sam_amick

I wonder if D12 was part of the bluff.

I'm going to LOL at Otis Smith when 2 weeks from Christmas D12 is demanding a trade. The longer this goes on the worse the deals will get. Denver got lucky last year. Other teams shouldn't follow that blueprint, had the CBA not expired we would've received nothing for Melo.

Man, screw all this.

I want to see some basketball on the court.
pimp.gif

Screw the rumors, I'd rather watch Bobcats V Bucks for 100 straight games than keep up with these rumors about Dwight and Paul now.

Friday can't come soon enough.

if im chris paul i want off of jordan brand. mj is a dumb $#!. but ofcourse we already knew this.

If that trade goes thru, Houston now has Pau AND Nene.  The Hornets have enough players to field a team.  And the Lakers (the league's shining stay along with Boston) generates a ton of interest, ala Miami last year. 

Stern @#$%^& all that. 

CP3 could lose 26 mil

The team could lose Paul outright. 

Stern did that.  To his league.  Now he's trying to rape the Clippers, holding another deal hostage. 

The season starts in 10 days, and all the teams are waiting for the market to set so they can make moves.  All these smaller deals don't matter til the big ones fall.  And he's held it all up. 

Is it ALL his fault?  No.  Is he the boss, and it ultimately falls on him?  Yes.  BTW, he's the douche that kept on adding all these small market teams that don't do @#$% but complain.  As was said yesterday, Gilbert was happy as a clam payin the luxury tax, then Bron left, now he's pointing the finger at teams over the cap.  This is reasonable to folks? 
laugh.gif

Stern also got 2 lockouts on his resume.  Show me another commish with that type of activity.  AND he still has a job. 
sick.gif

Other than that, mixed in with some frozen envelopes, the ref rumors, bodies buried, Wade having to point his finger to calm him down, dress codes, Stern's great.  Love him, he's the best.  Yeah.

Eh, Would not say Orlando is stupid.

Lopez, Farmar, Wallace, and Petro would not of done what the Magic could of gotten for just Brook and a good number of picks for Howard and Turk.

This Portland - Orlando - New Jersey deal in essence saw Portland getting 4 PICKS from the Nets just for trading Wallace and Orlando getting 1 from the Nets while adding the contracts of Petro (This year and Next), Farmar (This year and Next), Lopez (RFA after this season) and Wallace (Contract this year, next year, and a PO for 9.5)

Orlando is looking for a quick fix while also "Starting Over".

Why the Original Trade made so much more sense (Whether the player value was their or not) since they got two picks (that would of been mid tier anyway) Cap relief, and a Center that can give you 20 a night. (Rebounding is an issue but he did grab 8 boards his second season before Kris came to the team)

This current trade was garbage. And I am a Nets fan. I think Otis was smart. Do I think he needs to talk to some teams to see if he can add another star or trade dwight before tomorrow Amnesty deadline. Absolutely. He will not see teams willing to take on Turk and/Or Duhon's contract in March unless other players come back in the deal.

Dwight Howard told the Magic again on Wednesday that he wanted a trade, a league source said.

“Dwight’s not a happy camper,â€

In news that's actually progressing, Jamal Crawford is down to two options Blazers, and Sacramento.

Just can't see him going to the already crowded backcourt in Sac-town, so welcome to the Blazers Jamal.
pimp.gif

Looking like Sac bout to splurge on Crawford.

Sorry to the Sac fans who don't want their team to do it. Doesn't make sense with the log jam @ the 2 yall got.

Sam Amick: Jamal Crawford was reaching out to folks within last few hours asking whether to choose Portland or Sacto. My prediction remains Portland. about 5 minutes ago

30t6p3b.gif
if Crawford picks Sacto purely for the $$$

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Looking like Sac bout to splurge on Crawford.

Sorry to the Sac fans who don't want their team to do it. Doesn't make sense with the log jam @ the 2 yall got.
eek.gif
 Really? Thought for sure he was going to go closer to home in Portland...

Don't understand the move on Sac's part at all anyway, slow the development of your young guards who can use the minutes Jamal will take, and when Jamal isn't scoring he's not doing much else trust me I know. 
grin.gif

If dude wants to have a real opportunity to contribute then he needs to sign with Portland

Back
Top Bottom