☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Here's to hoping the T'Wolves have a great season...yes I'm salty

Woj: Dwight thought the Nets and Magic trade would've been a done deal Tuesday.

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Why can't we have nice things?

And one you can't even complain about what stern did

Pau and Bynum for Dwight. Get this %!*# over with. Only Knicks fans gotta wait a year. Clips waited a week or two.

Gonna be funny if Dwight goes to lakes then nets are screwed. The funny thing is I really like the nets fans on niketalk. But that blueprint for greatness and driving the price up for melo means there can be no mercy. That camel face gets on mye nerves too

DeAndre Jordan is going to earn all that money they gave him now, seriously. He is Tyson Chandler 2.0

This is honestly a pretty even trade, whether some believe it or not. You got Blake, CP3, and Jordan a young core on one side, and EG who will dominate with no one taking his shots and a top 10 pick in a loaded draft.

Good deal for both teams.

I've already said this but Orlando needs to ship D12 ASAP. The only reason the Nuggets got a decent deal was because the Knicks were desperate and the CBA was expiring. Dwight can weigh all his options with the CBA settled and just walk at the end of season knowing how much money he will or won't lose.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Stern needs to deliver the death blow and relocate the Hornets

Seattle
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Would be nice to see them relocated to Seattle, but I doubt it happens.  At this point I almost think the Hornets are going to just be a victim of contraction.

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

Rip Hamilton to the Bulls is the biggest news of the week.
He's a good fit & definitely an upgrade to Bogans, but he can't create his own shot, his defense has gotten worse, & he's rail thin @ 185 pounds.

I'm not sure if they get to the finals just because they added him. We'll see.

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

LOL at Magic Johnson over reacting
"The Clippers are a serious contender to win the west now that they have CP3?"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Clippers got a sqaud man 
nerd.gif

OKC VS LA CLIP WCF? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

LOL at Magic Johnson over reacting
"The Clippers are a serious contender to win the west now that they have CP3?"
roll.gif
roll.gif

6-8 seed at best.
laugh.gif

That Clippers team is looking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only thing that will make this better is if the Nets and Magic do make that trade. Kobe's head will explode...or he'll force a
trade to Miami for Juwan Howard
laugh.gif

Not trying to troll or anything, but.....
What makes this team that much different than the 07-08 and 08-09 Hornets when they had Paul, Mo Pete, Peja, West and Chandler? Peja was good for about 17 a game, West was good for about 20 and 9. Chandler was Chandler. Those 3 guys just may add up to the same production Butler, Griffin and Jordan would give you. Of course, Griffin's game may reach an elite level playing with CP3. Paul was probably a little better back then as well (pre-injury). They did almost make the WCF as well.

At this point, I say the Clippers make it to the 2nd round and depending on who they play, the WCF may be a realistic goal. As of now (before seeing any teams on the court), I still think OKC and Memphis are better once you factor in chemistry and being top defensive teams. I'm all for better competition though because I'm tired of seeing the same teams compete. The new contenders out West can be the Clippers, Memphis and OKC compared to the Lakers, Spurs and Mavs. It'll be good to see you.

Back
Top Bottom