☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

T-Will
pimp.gif
More minutes will do him some good with that rotation

Sweetney had too much sweetener, got damn... I knew he was huge, but man. That's a health risk, he shouldn't even be playing that hard.
sick.gif

Was the Clipper's announcer serious about not knowing Shannon Brown and Lamar Odom have been traded? He really sounded it, then the obviously younger one said, "You gotta get on twitter more often."

And watching Artest, it's amazing he used to be a 20ppg scorer and all star. Dude sucks. I hope Ebanks continues to play well though and gets that starting spot.

There you go Blake, Jesus. Use some actual basketball moves and not sheer athleticism.

Just a little pump-fake and it freed him up.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
@ Bron and QRich. He always holds grudges against teams and players he's been cut or traded from. Expect a fight this season or for him to get kicked out a game next time they play the Heat.

What happened?

I might be a Sixers fan but I'm riding with the Clippers and T-Wolves hard this season. If the Sixers don't make some type of changes to the team by season's end I'm jumping ship. I can't root for a team that has maybe one player that I actually like on it for much longer.

Deandre is a baller. He's gonna earn every dollar of that contract.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
@ Bron and QRich. He always holds grudges against teams and players he's been cut or traded from. Expect a fight this season or for him to get kicked out a game next time they play the Heat.
What happened?
Q was talking shh to LeBron all game. Craig Sager even mentioned/asked him about it at half time. Then the pushing/nudging while running began. LeBron kinda ran in Q's lane to cause him to push him and he ended up with a tech. Then they did the same thing again while running back a little more forceful
laugh.gif
Then you know QRich jacking up 3s as usual, couple went down to battle against LeBron torching him all night.

http://www.nba.com/video/games/magic/2011/12/21/0011100021_mia_orl_recap.nba

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif

What happened?
bron made shot and was running back, q was next to him and they bumped.  Neither guy gave way and they continued lol

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I might be a Sixers fan but I'm riding with the Clippers and T-Wolves hard this season. If the Sixers don't make some type of changes to the team by season's end I'm jumping ship. I can't root for a team that has maybe one player that I actually like on it for much longer.

Take your fanhood crisis to facebook or something.  You're not a fan of any of those teams if you have back up teams up the #@%.

Back
Top Bottom