☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I might be a Sixers fan but I'm riding with the Clippers and T-Wolves hard this season. If the Sixers don't make some type of changes to the team by season's end I'm jumping ship. I can't root for a team that has maybe one player that I actually like on it for much longer.
30t6p3b.gif

blake floppin out there. why matt barnes and gerald green got any playing time tonight is beyond me. those guys are trash

Originally Posted by NobleKane

blake floppin out there. why matt barnes and gerald green got any playing time tonight is beyond me. those guys are trash

Barnes is the starting SF...and Green is just tryin to make the team. Its just preseason.

Originally Posted by presequel

Barnes is the starting SF...and Green is just tryin to make the team. Its just preseason.
barnes should not be starting. theres a reason why hes been on 8 different teams in 9 seasons. ebanks should get the start
and pack your bags green...

didnt see darius morris tonight. i thought he played well the first game

I started liking the Sixers cause of Iverson. Why the hell should I continue to like them when they haven't had a player I like in like 5 years, and haven't tried to make any improvements to their team since adding sorry +%$ Elton Brand? They've consistently been the most boring team in basketball for those that haven't seen them other than their first round exits as a 7 or 8 seed every year. I hate watching them play.

Morris game 1, Goudelock got game 2. Not enough time to play both. Full preseason yes, this one, no. They probably go to D league for a bit.

Originally Posted by presequel

barnes should not be starting. theres a reason why hes been on 8 different teams in 9 seasons. ebanks should get the start
Idk as much as I hate Barnes, I feel like he one of those solid 5th or 4th best starter, type of players and fills a good role

This team is gonna be top 3 in the West... I'm sold. It's extremely hard not to like this team.

Buc Em wrote:
I started liking the Sixers cause of Iverson. Why the hell should I continue to like them when they haven't had a player I like in like 5 years, and haven't tried to make any improvements to their team since adding sorry +%$ Elton Brand? They've consistently been the most boring team in basketball for those that haven't seen them other than their first round exits as a 7 or 8 seed every year. I hate watching them play.
You flip flop teams in basketball and football. Stop logging in. 

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

The Hornets officially signed Mexican big, Gustavo Ayon.

All from Draft Express:
Now that it's official, I can finally say: Gustavo Ayon is a STEAL. Smart, tough, active, athletic 4/5. A young Jeff Foster. Well done, New Orleans.
6-10. Plays his !+* off. Smart. Rebounds. Tough. Finds ways to score. Teammate. Perfect rotation big.

Most of the NBA was quietly tracking Gustavo Ayon. Everyone wanted to keep him a secret, hence the lack of hype/buzz. Clearly an NBA player.

99% chance they never told dude that they traded Chris Paul...He's gonna look off the roster when he gets off the plane like
eek.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Buc Em wrote:

Oh word? Cause I %*+!** around and put a Raiders avy up for a day after the first game of the year? Been a Bucs fan since Alstott first put on a Tampa jersey. Still a Bucs fan after we had 69 unanswered points put up on us by the Jags and Cowboys and have gone 8 games without a win. And I haven't flip flopped once being a Sixers fan. 14 straight years of being a fan of a mediocre team and one Finals appearance. But 5 years of Andre Iguodala being the best player on your team will make any man wanna change their fanhood.

Buc Em wrote:
AdobeCS4 wrote:
Buc Em wrote:

Oh word? Cause I %*+!** around and put a Raiders avy up for a day after the first game of the year? Been a Bucs fan since Alstott first put on a Tampa jersey. Still a Bucs fan after we had 69 unanswered points put up on us by the Jags and Cowboys and have gone 8 games without a win. And I haven't flip flopped once being a Sixers fan. 14 straight years of being a fan of a mediocre team and one Finals appearance. But 5 years of Andre Iguodala being the best player on your team will make any man wanna change their fanhood.

Stop making excuses for being a bandwagon sports fan. 

I don't even know why I'm taking the bait arguing with somebody who obviously has no life to pick an argument with a complete stranger over the web about sports. You obviously took a special liking to me to remember the one day in my entire posting career on NT that I had a Raiders avy.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I don't even know why I'm taking the bait arguing with somebody who obviously has no life to pick an argument with a complete stranger over the web about sports. You obviously took a special liking to me to remember the one day in my entire posting career on NT that I had a Raiders avy.
Folks went on for about 3 pages about it. Don't cop out with pity like a little girl 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom