☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

laugh.gif

Gotta give Big Baby props even though it was a preseason game. Dude was putting in work. I thought he was on his way to being washed up but he still manages to maneuver well with his weight. Initially felt the trade was a steal for the Celts given how athletic Bass is.

I been thinking Dwight knows that joining DWill or even Kobe isn't a lock for a championship and that's why the media has reported how confused he's been with all the flip flopping. I mean if LAL gives up Pau and Bynum it's basically just him and Kobe with scrubs and the same with Dwill on the Nets. He was probably hoping LAL did land CP3 and he would've been said LAL or nowhere and Otis would've shipped him. Now he's not sure at all.

I'm thinking the same thing. I think him and his agent are looking around now to see what team has the best combination of trade assets and players that would still be there after a trade. The Blazers could probably just give up Aldridge, Batum, Armon Johnson and a 1st rounder. Felton-Matthews-Crawford-Wallace-Dwight. The Bulls could give up Gibson, Noah, somebody else and a pick or two. Rose-Rip-Deng-Boozer-Dwight. No chance in hell the Magic let that happen.

Originally Posted by StroShow4

Ron Artest and Brian Cook shouldn't be allowed to be on the court at the same time.  This is so painful to watch it could pass for a form of torture.
I can't stand Cook but his spot up J is pretty wet. Clips have like 8 3 pt shooters.

How the hell is Sweetney in the league still?
I saw him on sportcenter the other night and dude can't even dunk 
laugh.gif
 Just barely got that ball over the rim. 

Big market team should of went after Ayon..that had the Mavs name all over it. If he isn't working out...don't rotate him.

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by StroShow4

Ron Artest and Brian Cook shouldn't be allowed to be on the court at the same time.  This is so painful to watch it could pass for a form of torture.
I can't stand Cook but his spot up J is pretty wet. Clips have like 8 3 pt shooters.
both those dudes actually played well last tonight don't know WTH 'ol boy is talking 'bout!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I might be a Sixers fan but I'm riding with the Clippers and T-Wolves hard this season. If the Sixers don't make some type of changes to the team by season's end I'm jumping ship. I can't root for a team that has maybe one player that I actually like on it for much longer.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
that's how he is every year. It's like a ritual, disowning dude when he tries to come in your team thread and drop knowledge.

He's like that "my winners" Lakers, Duke, Patriots, Ravens, UConn women, Tebow FSU fan dude

I mean...we called him RoOk for a reason...

I know its only preseason, but clippers look like contenders and are very fun to watch.

As a knicks fan, im very excited for this season.

If the Clippers could get one more veteran big man (besides Reggie Evans, who I like) then I could be convinced they could be contenders.

Snoop Dogg: Pau gasol is soft as **** we need to get his ***** *** on the 1st thing smoking hes a ****** weanie. this is comn from laker fan #1... Twitter

Snoop Dogg: **** gasol hes a ***** we need mark gasol this ones a punk *****. We need a pointguard bynum ballen his *** off! Twitter

roll.gif

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/bask...AY-basketball-is-fun-again-for-him/52151228/1
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/bask...AY-basketball-is-fun-again-for-him/52151228/1"I became unfocused," James told USA TODAY on Tuesday. "I turned into somebody that I'm not. I'm not a villainous person, and I told you that. I started to become unfocused and worried about the wrong things. I'm back to myself. "I'm going to play the game as hard as I can and do what's right for the team. It's all about playing for the love of the game, and I'm back to that 9-year-old kid who started playing basketball a long time ago. That's what it's about, just having fun." USA Today
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/bask...AY-basketball-is-fun-again-for-him/52151228/1I used to think it was hilarious how everyone on here thought "Villain Lebron" was cool. He wasn't even comfortable in that role 
laugh.gif

They need ANOTHER big man? Trey Thompkins has looked good, Brian Cook is a decent backup 7 footer that stretches the floor and Reggie Evans will probably be one of the leading rebounders in the league again if they give him consistent minutes. Besides, Blake and DJ will be playing most the game anyway. What other "contenders" have so much better backup big men? Imagine if they still had Camby though to backup DeAndre. It would be a wrap...

Chuck Hayes sought 2nd opinion from Cleveland Clinic: "Team of doctors from clinic informed Hayes that he does not have a heart problem."

@dannychau: Great, great, great news. RT @ESPNChrisPalmer: Chuck Hayes has been cleared to play.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

C'mon Heisley!

Originally Posted by Buc Em

They need ANOTHER big man? Trey Thompkins has looked good, Brian Cook is a decent backup 7 footer that stretches the floor and Reggie Evans will probably be one of the leading rebounders in the league again if they give him consistent minutes. Besides, Blake and DJ will be playing most the game anyway. What other "contenders" have so much better backup big men? Imagine if they still had Camby though to backup DeAndre. It would be a wrap...
Cook @+%##+* sucks.
roll.gif
I liked what I have seen from Thompkins thus far but he's a rookie. Can the Clippers really count on a second round pick to be a consistent contributor? I do like the Evans acquisition because as you said he can rebound and brings more toughness. I just think they need one more big man to round out the frontline.

that hastily made cleveland diagnosis
nerd.gif

smokin.gif
if true. i remember when dude came to NY and gave Amar'e fits, stole on dude at will.
really strong defender for an undersized 4

Back
Top Bottom