☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Brooke Lopez breaks his foot.
Sucks for Brook, but...

tumblr_lve7msTIuN1qcqds4.gif

laugh.gif

If somebody put Kupchak's face on that, I'll die.

KBergCBS Ken Berger

The Nets have announced that C Brook Lopez has a stress fracture in his right foot and will undergo surgery tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Bosh still in denial about simply being an above average PF...

“I still have the element of surprise. They don’t expect me to do what
I’m going to do next year, Bosh told Esquire. “I want to be the best
player in the NBA. Maybe not this year or the year after next, but one
day…â€

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

The Nets believe Brook Lopez can return from foot surgery by early February, league sources tell Y! Sports. Trade deadline is March 15th.

Guess that means Mitch has 2 months to lowball ORL now that feasibly we're the only ones at the bargaining table. Hopefully Bynum continues what he did last night and can stay healthy himself.

Sucks for Brook, but...

Serious, after the way Bynum played last night, and the Brook injury, we should be making calls right now, before Bynum joins Brook. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This should help lower their demands as well.  They may not push as heavy for Bynum+Pau if we are the only team in the market. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Sucks for Brook, but...

Serious, after the way Bynum played last night, and the Brook injury, we should be making calls right now, before Bynum joins Brook. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This should help lower their demands as well.  They may not push as heavy for Bynum+Pau if we are the only team in the market. 
nerd.gif
I almost did the dougie when i read about the injury on twitter....i feel bad but 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What's Bosh's element of surprise? This year when he gets bodied in the paint he will be forced out of the post and have to:
a. turn around jumper

b. jump hook

c. get a lay-up blocked

d. kick it back out to Wade or LeBron

lol.

It's 1 of 4, this tricky bastard. 

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Chuck Hayes sought 2nd opinion from Cleveland Clinic: "Team of doctors from clinic informed Hayes that he does not have a heart problem."

@dannychau: Great, great, great news. RT @ESPNChrisPalmer: Chuck Hayes has been cleared to play.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

C'mon Heisley!
Nah Donte ran on the court already before the shot went in.........

laugh.gif
It's still funny as hell that he was celebrating before the shot even fell. Ol clairvoyant $%!*!%@%%+%%. Would've loved to see his reaction had Reke missed
laugh.gif

Fake_Prokhorov Mikhail Prokhorov
Please do not tell Magic of devastate injury to Brook Lopez. I am still try for trade.

Back
Top Bottom