☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

cousins needs to shut the %@$% up and play. whats his gripe? quit shooting the ball an old tmac... this guy is shooting 40 percent from the field right? and hes a pf? no wonder why they dont want to play him more....

that guy is talented but he will never grow up.

dont even bring up cwebb and how he matured when he went to the kings cuz webber actually was intelligent and had a brain. i dont know what cousins has in that dome of his...

the kid is shooting like 25% I swear
roll.gif
roll.gif
In his defense tho, Webb at the age of 21 was still in college I believe, if not close to it, and at the time didn't have to deal with a complete and total idiot of an incopetent coach..... I mean Nellie knew what the hell he was trying to do, Westfail has a 32mb processor for a brain
laugh.gif

Washington's problem with turnovers is that Wall and McGee play the best at a ridiculous pace and know they have to play at a ridiculous pace too.
In addition Wall has to practice running and taking that mid range shot, and they need another guy who can score. Jordan Crawford isn't that guy either.

In practice its not a smart thing at all to do what Sacramento is trying to do with Demarcus, but I respect it.
Demarcus running a muck from day 1 isnt going to get them where they want to go. A lot of teams let guys like Demarcus do whatever they want, then worry about it when they want to contend. Establishing the boundaries is kind of smart, but when you look around the league, and see guys doing worse on more cohesive teams it just makes a disgruntled guy on a team that has no idea how to maximize its talent.
They are flawed cause they more or less need Thornton, and Reke to take the shots they do, and its an animal they cant tame.

Kings say they won’t trade Cousins

Hours before Sacramento Kings coach Paul Westphal ordered DeMarcus Cousins to stay away from Sunday’s game against the New Orleans Hornets, the temperamental center had yet another shouting match with Westphal in the coach’s office, sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Westphal and Cousins’ agent John Grieg are at odds over whether Cousins issued a actual trade demand – the coach said yes, the agent no – but a Kings player said he heard the center yelling that he wanted out of Sacramento, sources said.

“Trade me now,â€

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by NobleKane

cousins needs to shut the %@$% up and play. whats his gripe? quit shooting the ball an old tmac... this guy is shooting 40 percent from the field right? and hes a pf? no wonder why they dont want to play him more....

that guy is talented but he will never grow up.

dont even bring up cwebb and how he matured when he went to the kings cuz webber actually was intelligent and had a brain. i dont know what cousins has in that dome of his...

the kid is shooting like 25% I swear
roll.gif
roll.gif
In his defense tho, Webb at the age of 21 was still in college I believe, if not close to it, and at the time didn't have to deal with a complete and total idiot of an incopetent coach..... I mean Nellie knew what the hell he was trying to do, Westfail has a 32mb processor for a brain
laugh.gif
we'd take Cousins off your hands for the guy in my sig 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Kinda cray how the only 4 I'd take before Love is Dirk. Never would have imagined that.

Blake could end up better, but this season I think Love will prove to edge him out by a bit.

Love > Dirk

Screen-shot-2012-01-02-at-9.19.00-AM.png

IFWT-BARKLEY-KISS1.jpeg

[h1]Interview with Emmet Bentley, the guy who got a tattoo of the Bavetta-Barkley kiss[/h1]1.01.12 7:38 pm by Alex  
On Thursday night, the TNT Inside the NBA crew was embarrassing Charles Barkley by showing this old shot of Barkley kissing referee **** Bavetta after their footrace several years ago.

New analyst Shaquille O’Neal chimed in as they were heading to commercial and said, “Anybody out there who gets that tattoo, I’ll give you $1000 dollars. Tweet me back with the pictures.â€

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Kinda cray how the only 4 I'd take before Love is Dirk. Never would have imagined that.

Blake could end up better, but this season I think Love will prove to edge him out by a bit.

Love > Dirk

He's Prolly On Water.
30t6p3b.gif

Props to him.

I seriously thought about it.

Honestly, the thought didn't completely exit my mind until I read that this Emmett dude already did it, and I would just be Johnny-come-lately.
laugh.gif

yessrs

*shrugs*

I did it!!! Finally copied and pasted a tweet correctly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Why are the Suns and Warriors playing a day game on a Monday?
If New Years Day falls on weekend, like this year, it is observed on the following Monday. A lot people of the day off today and schools are closed.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Why are the Suns and Warriors playing a day game on a Monday?
Holiday combined with compressed schedule. Gotta squeeze them in somehow.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Love > Dirk

He's Prolly On Water.
30t6p3b.gif

Love is the best PF in the league bro nobody can compare the type of numbers he puts up

Neal with it

Back
Top Bottom