☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

eek.gif
eek.gif
Shannon Brown just tried to shammgod on the fastbreak and damn near dribbled it off his knee
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Who ever would have guessed that Kevin Love and Ryan Anderson would be really enjoyable to watch in the league?
People who watch Pac-10 basketball.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Who ever would have guessed that Kevin Love and Ryan Anderson would be really enjoyable to watch in the league?
Racists.

I said enjoyable to watch, not good.

Love wasn't catching passes on the break and finishing athletically with his left or hitting stepback triples in college.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Teague is tearing them up.
pimp.gif
I don't think I'll ever get over him sitting behind Bibby for 2 years, ever. Imagine where he would be if this organization knew what to do with talent. 
tired.gif

I'm shocked at how good Delonte is penetrating into the lane and his ability to finish, he's quite athletic, I had no idea.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I'm shocked at how good Delonte is penetrating into the lane and his ability to finish, he's quite athletic, I had no idea.
I actually liked him when he played on the Sonics. He was pretty solid.

I don't like having him at starting 2-guard, it's really made Jason Kidd irrelevant other than being a spot-up three shooter, but he's been efficient. It works on games like this because there isn't a really big back-court in OKC, but it can punish us with bigger teams.

Wow, Dirk just left Durant in the DUST.
eek.gif

Marion's really been off this year.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom