☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

The Wolves are 36-51 from the field. 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
. All shots being taken in the paint or what?

Is this the year the Hawks finally make the jump? Their defense is damn good, they have guys that can score the ball, they have guys who can pass the ball, and they're only going to get better with Teague running the point.

They don't have the prettiest style of basketball, but they are good. Great win tonight.

If Tracy keeps this up, he could be the factor that puts them into contention. No, he ain't Top-10.
laugh.gif

But he's playing great TEAM basketball and isn't a liability on the court anymore.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by PMatic

Broken left hand for Manu.
Where on the hand? Any word?
5th metacarpal.

And how much longer before D-Will writes "All Alone" on his sneakers? That's a Stephon Marbury reference for those that aren't in the know.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Broken left hand for Manu.
Where on the hand? Any word?
5th metacarpal.

And how much longer before D-Will writes "All Alone" on his sneakers? That's a Stephon Marbury reference for those that aren't in the know.
If I'm not mistaken, that's a pretty common break. It's the bone that is also easiest to heal.

It's a given, but if the Nets don't make some moves, they'll lose Deron Williams for nothing. There's no chance he signs an extension in the middle of the season with the way they are playing.

Damn if Minny keeps this play up with wins like these that unprotected draft pick is gonna be doo doo.

ATL's boring style of play shows other teams how to force the Heat to play in the half court the majority of the game and lose.

Thought Wall had a chance to beat the Celts.

If my upstairs neighbors can hear me, they're going to think I'm insane. Because I just yelled out "JORTS!" loud as hell after that block.

Oh my God...

Dirk passed the ball to Wood on a fast-break near half-court.
roll.gif

Somehow we ended up with two points.

Love the game we're playing tonight. We're staying home on defense, and we're not settling for jumpers.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Tmac!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

My dude must have stepped in the Hot Tub Time Machine before the game.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Good win for the Hawks.

The Heat tried to make a run but the Hawks seem to have an answer everytime. Nice block by Josh Smith on the LeBron layup late in the 4th. That could've shifted momentum in the Heat's favor.

LET'S GO.

Atta boy Matrix, show these dues how you helped us get that ring baby.

Finally good to see us starting to get some cohesiveness on both ends.

Let's keep it up, not letting them creep back.

We'll see how things go when our starters go to the bench.

That was one of the ugliest jumpshots I've ever seen, holy moly.

And then another explosive dunk.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I have no idea the last time Minnesota beat Dallas and San Antonio back to back but
pimp.gif

Must've been that year when they had the KG/Cassell/Spree trio.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

ATL hands Heat first loss
pimp.gif
T-Mac still can play.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wouldnt be surprised to see the Heat just blow out the Hawks come thursday night
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom