☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I'm not trying to hate, but I don't think Baron should be starting. Baron will bring some much needed offense from the bench hopefully, and that's how it should be IMO.
You mean after we trade/sign Steve Nash right? Cuz if not you need you a(n) (un)healthy dose of watching Toney Douglas as a starting point guard.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Anybody see Rubio's block on a breakaway layup tonight? Man this team is fun to watch. 5 games played and Rubio and/or D-Will have been in ESPN's Top 10 three times already. 
pimp.gif

Yep. Aside from the slick passing, every now and then Rubio comes up with big defensive plays. Kid is a very good ball player.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

. Don't expect Baron to shoot anywhere near 48-50% either, dude hasn't shot well or even remotely well since his GS days. He's very frustrating to watch.
I disagree with this. He shot 41% while being on the Cavs squad for 15 games. At this point in his career, he's better when playing 25-30 minutes a game opposed to 35+ - and that's what get in NY..
Wait what exactly are you disagreeing with? I said he's probably going to shoot poorly, and I said he should be a bench player.
laugh.gif

Are you disagreeing with the fact that I said he's frustrating?
laugh.gif

ATGD, I guess I'm too focused on watching Amare and Melo to notice how frustrating Douglas is, though it's much easier to criticize someone that's on your team and you watch them every night. Is he great? No. Is he a great facilitator? No. Would it help to have someone on that team that's a great facilitator? Most likely, but that may have an effect on them on the defensive end. I'll tell you this, if the Knicks for Nash, no way in hell their defense gets better.

Speaking of, he had a REALLY good game today. Great stuff with Morris.

I'm not trying to jinx it, but Chris Bosh is going to hurt himself one of these days with these really herky-jerky dunks he does. They look great, but he loses control and often lands very awkwardly. It just takes one wrong landing to ruin his entire year. He's off to a pretty damn good start, one could even argue the second best player thus far on his team, but he just needs to watch it. Ask Shaun Livingston or Blake Griffin or Tony Allen how easy these injuries can happen.

Yes, he was frustrating to watch on the Clippers because that team had no damn chemistry whatsoever. He went to the Cavs and actually won us a couple of games single handily. 
He's going to benefit the Knicks more than you think.

Word on T-Mac
pimp.gif

I'm gonna stick with my prediction of the Knicks getting wiped out the 1st round by the Hawks, Pacers or Bulls, good lord

The awful thing is for the Knicks, the offense has been struggling worse than expected. So someone like Nash wouldn't help defensively but it would be night and day for the offense.

Even if its 25 minutes a night, Davis is an upgrade with the starting unit over Douglas.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Why isn't Kenneth Faried getting any PT...?
yeah anybody know?

Kenneth Faried is as easygoing as they come. He'll need to tap into that inner peace to quell whatever frustration might arise over the course of a season that might find minutes scarce.
Nuggets coach George Karl ​said the rookie probably won't play much this season. Before Monday night's game, Karl already knew Faried wouldn't get any time against the Mavericks.
"Finding Faried time is going to be hard," Karl said. "(Chris Andersen) and Al (Harrington) are guys that got us where we are right now. I think you're going to see them get the first opportunity."

ehhh

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Seriosuly thought even though they lost you see I never looked at his stats this year, but they are vicious. I like the this non 3 point shooting, Charles Barkley style post up LeBron.
pimp.gif

He was the "Geek of the Week."http://wagesofwins.com/2012/01/02/the-nba-geeks-of-the-week-week-1/
"LeBron has been a monster so far, producing 1.7 wins in 4 games, on 66% true shooting and with insane defensive numbers (averaging more than twice as many blocks and steals as the average SF while fouling a lot less). Even by his lofty standards (he’s always in the top 5 of all NBA players in WP48), he’s been absolutely incredible."

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Yes, he was frustrating to watch on the Clippers because that team had no damn chemistry whatsoever. He went to the Cavs and actually won us a couple of games single handily. 
He's going to benefit the Knicks more than you think.

More than who thinks?
laugh.gif
We're putting so much hope in the gods B.Diddy and Shump Shump. We got eyes.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Why isn't Kenneth Faried getting any PT...?
yeah anybody know?
Harrington has been playing great this season. Andersen played great yesterday. Behind those two, there's still Koufos, who started tonight in place of Nenê, and played great. So, at the 4/5 there's Nenê, Mozgov, Harrington, Andersen & Koufos who are all ahead of him.

That, plus he looked absolutely horrible in the Nuggets' final pre-season game in Phoenix. I'm a huge fan of Faried, and thought his game would translate well to the professional level; not so much so that he'd do anything exceptional in his rookie campaign, but I expected him to be able to come in and contribute right away. He couldn't guard Hakim Warrick when Warrick would face him up--Hakim would catch, in-turn, not do a jab or ball fake, and just shoot it over Faried before he would even put a hand up.

I think he'll be fine in the future, but right now, he has a long ways to go. There's absolutely no reason for him to be playing ahead of the 5 bigs the Nuggets currently have, or for Faried to be given any meaningful minutes at all right now.

What's up with my boy Chase Budinger. Is he gonna blossom in to that perennial all star we are all expecting to see out of him??

Every year Tmac says he wants to be a Bull and every year we dont sign him
Its just crazy that we still have a redundant Kyle Korver, yet didn't have the foresight to grab a tmac for the vet minimum.

Whats the 6th man race looking like? I would have to think before the season is done Tmac in in the top 5 6th men.
And thats damn good considering where his body was after that great run of his.

Korver was terrible against the heat in the playoffs. I might have taken a chance on tmac.

Back
Top Bottom