☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

A few good games and y'all hyped about Mclady? Smh

laugh.gif

That's how loyal NBA fanbases are. Same type of dudes used to be hype if Penny Hardaway scored doubled figures back in his Knick/Sun days 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Seriosuly thought even though they lost you see I never looked at his stats this year, but they are vicious. I like the this non 3 point shooting, Charles Barkley style post up LeBron.
pimp.gif

He was the "Geek of the Week."http://wagesofwins.com/2012/01/02/the-nba-geeks-of-the-week-week-1/
"LeBron has been a monster so far, producing 1.7 wins in 4 games, on 66% true shooting and with insane defensive numbers (averaging more than twice as many blocks and steals as the average SF while fouling a lot less). Even by his lofty standards (he’s always in the top 5 of all NBA players in WP48), he’s been absolutely incredible."

Yet people have the audacity to question him being the unquestioned best player in the league let alone at his position ... Down right disrespectful to the game.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Every year Tmac says he wants to be a Bull and every year we dont sign him
Its just crazy that we still have a redundant Kyle Korver, yet didn't have the foresight to grab a tmac for the vet minimum.

Whats the 6th man race looking like? I would have to think before the season is done Tmac in in the top 5 6th men.
And thats damn good considering where his body was after that great run of his.

Who is he going to take minutes from on the team? Brewer and Rip are playing well and we know he wouldnt be happy with the minutes Kyle is getting. Hes too high maintence to take that big of a hit in minutes. If Ronnie is going to continue hitting that mid range jumper then we dont need T-mac. Its only been a week into the season, lets chill on T-mac being "back"

Originally Posted by jmause3

Its just crazy that we still have a redundant Kyle Korver, yet didn't have the foresight to grab a tmac for the vet minimum.

Whats the 6th man race looking like? I would have to think before the season is done Tmac in in the top 5 6th men.

Who is he going to take minutes from on the team? Brewer and Rip are playing well and we know he wouldnt be happy with the minutes Kyle is getting. Hes too high maintence to take that big of a hit in minutes. If Ronnie is going to continue hitting that mid range jumper then we dont need T-mac. Its only been a week into the season, lets chill on T-mac being "back"
Thats the preception of what Tracy is at this point in his career. WE dont know what it actually is. But the vet minimum isnt a high risk.
Tracy is better than Rip and Kyle though.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

A few good games and y'all hyped about Mclady? Smh

Who exactly is hyping up T-Mac beside the dude who made that thread?

I'm just
pimp.gif
 because he showed flashes of his old self in the Heat game.

Originally Posted by jmause3

Thats the preception of what Tracy is at this point in his career. WE dont know what it actually is. But the vet minimum isnt a high risk.
Tracy is better than Rip and Kyle though.

I will give you Korver, but not Rip. Rip is a good fit for us because he doesnt need the ball and can run with Derrick. I just dont think T-mac would last doing that all year, but i do see where you are coming from

McGrady been playing well though. Ended last year like he played last game, but even more balanced across the board. TMac definitely isn't back. His style of play is different these days and for the better from where he's at in his career. Savvy pro who just wants to win.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

What's up with my boy Chase Budinger. Is he gonna blossom in to that perennial all star we are all expecting to see out of him??
That would definitely be nice
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Good to see T-Mac being relevant again. But yeah, he's a shell of himself, just using his knowlege over the years and physical (yes, declined) gifts to be a solid piece to a team, not the focal point.

Young Pacers look West for leadership

When it was time to be serious, the most immature of the Indiana Pacers clowned on the practice floor and scoured stat sheets in the locker room to tease struggling teammates over poor performances. For all the burgeoning talent in the room, the culture had been too sophomoric. For every tough-minded young player, there was someone else to play the fool a season ago.

Pacers president Larry Bird made Frank Vogel his coach and carefully chose his assistants to complement a young voice. But ultimately the guidance, the policing, works its way inside out. For everything free-agent forward David West has brought to the Pacers – a classic, refined presence – he’s declared his loud, bold arrival in the most subtle of ways: performance over promise, correction over criticism, a raised eyebrow over a harsh word.

“I don’t tolerate a lot of ignorance, and I think guys are starting to figure that out,â€

Warriors Close to Signing Free Agent Guard Nate Robinson

Warriors are close to signing free agent guard Nate Robinson, multiple sources confirmed.

Robinson could sign as soon as Wednesday and join the team Friday in Los Angeles.

The sixth year guard started last season with Boston, appearing in 55 games and averaging 7.1 points in 17.9 minutes. But he was traded to Oklahoma City, where he totaled just 30 minutes in four appearances.

For his career, Robinson averages 11.3 points in 23 minutes. He gained national fame by winning two slam dunk contests at 5-foot-9.
Link

He runs fast, shoots a lot, doesn't play defense and apparently can't get a job anywhere else. Sounds like the prototypical Warrior.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

He runs fast, shoots a lot, doesn't play defense and apparently can't get a job anywhere else. Sounds like the prototypical Warrior.
I'm sayin'. Why would you want another guy who does more of the same? Is Jackson taking him in to prove some  point?

is Z-Bo playing tonight??

Kings got this easy tonight...........
smile.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom