☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Bynum looks like a beast right now. Pau looks like he was drunk all summer before he found out the lockout was over.

ap-201201032017730212644.jpg

"Please don't hurt me Mr. Aldridge"

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

It's just a matter of time before Bynum goes down
Lakers play the Grizzlies this Sunday. We all know Bynum's history vs the Grizzlies in games during the month of January. Bynum should needs to be held out or else.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Well at the end of the day, and Lakers are in the playoffs.. what backcourt would you want?

Gasol/Bynum? or Gasol/Howard? The 2nd one sounds A LOT more promising in the playoffs than the 1st.
Um, you mean front-court?
laugh.gif

And for as good as Serge is, he has been getting embarrassed by a lot of PFs.

"If I were Serge, I'd name my first-born after Dirk."

roll.gif

He's legit though, I'd take him..
pimp.gif

This happened? This can happen? The Wizards are trying to be embarrassing.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Wizards vs. Bucks: Roger Mason Jr. ruled ineligible as Washington falls in Milwaukee[/h1]
[h3]By Michael Lee, Published: December 30[/h3]

[article=""]
MILWAUKEE — Roger Mason Jr. angrily walked from the scorers’ table to the baseline in search of his warmups. He suddenly stopped, batted his head with both hands and shouted, “This is . . . nuts!â€
[/article]

@ESPNSteinLine Just going up on ESPN online: Grizzlies in advanced talks to acquire big man Marreese Speights from Philly in three-team deal w/Hornets
@ESPNSteinLine Trade, on course to be completed Wednesday, would send Speights to Grizz, Xavier Henry to Hornets and furnish Philly with two future picks
New Orleans Hornets acquire Xavier Henry from Memphis Grizzlies in trade

The New Orleans Hornets acquired second-year shooting guard Xavier Henry from the Memphis Grizzlies in exchange for a future second-round pick, league sources confirmed Wednesday morning.

Henry, 6 feet 6, 220 pounds, had not played in a game this season with the Grizzlies. Henry played in 38 games last season and averaged 7.8 points. He was the 12th overall pick in the first round of the 2010 NBA draft.

The Hornets made the trade to strengthen the shooting guard spot where Eric Gordon has missed the past four games with a bruised right knee. Without him, the  Hornets have struggled to make 3-pointers.

Link

I'm guessing Memphis threw in an additional second round pick to Philadelphia as well to complete the trade.

Lakers better try to pull the trigger on the Bynum+ scrubs deal with Orlando soon, or they're gonna regret it when Bynum goes down. I still dont think it can take Bynum alone to pull off the trade tho. But who do the Lakers have to offer besides Pau? Ron Artest? Ebanks?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

didn't know Henry averaged 8 points last year.
That's a mistake on their part, he only average 4.3 PPG.

Edit:
@Monroe_SA Per #realCoachPop it will be 6-8 weeks before ginobili return
Manu's injury could take him past the dreaded "Rodeo Road Trip".

So the Grizz trade a 1st rd pick from last year for a future 2nd round pick?????

Not making sense but I guess they need Speights.

The bright side is that team is expert in cutting losses on bad draft picks instead of trying to forcefeed a bad decision down the team's throat (and salary cap) for 3-4 years each.

Memphis is just terrible at drafting. Adding a big was a need and being that we are win now mode these next 3-4 years, trading Henry was better than trading OJ or Sam. Plus, they did it to keep away from the luxury tax. Henry and Speights salaries are very close.

Mind=Blown

If David West makes the all star team, the Front of his jersey will say East, and the back will say West.

Stupid pointless corny joke of the day.

Tough injury for Memphis. Never like to see players go down, especially one that's so vital to a team's success.

I wonder if this opens up another playoff spot in the West. In such a short season where games are packed together, 2 months is an incredibly long time.

Back
Top Bottom