☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

why is Boris Diaw 11/13 from the field?
30t6p3b.gif

Thought Minny was about to lay and egg and Rubio brings them back in it.

Okay maybe I'm not good with business and collective bargaining side of the NBA...but does someone wanna explain to me why Rashard did not get amnestied? 
sick.gif

I know its almost a cliche to mention his high way robbery contract on NT, but I cannot help it... I mean for that kind of money can you at least average 15 pts or be somewhat helpful...

I really don't get it. 

I like this line up down the stretch for Minny. You got outside shooters, guys that attack the basket, defend and rebound.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Okay maybe I'm not good with business and collective bargaining side of the NBA...but does someone wanna explain to me why Rashard did not get amnestied? 
sick.gif

I know its almost a cliche to mention his high way robbery contract on NT, but I cannot help it... I mean for that kind of money can you at least average 15 pts or be somewhat helpful...

I really don't get it. 
If they amnestied him they would have to sign more players in order to meet the minimum salary cap figure. So might as well keep one vet and pay him than find other guys and overpay multiple players.

Originally Posted by Cali Fresh

Down goes Curry with another ankle injury
Is the guy playing with his shoes untied? I'm confused to how this happens.  The muscles and liaments around his ankle must be extra weak.

665128_o.gif

Miami scored 118...WITHOUT D-Wade. Kinda nervous for tomorrow.

Derozan shot 5-52 on three's last year, he has already hit 10-16.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by Cali Fresh

Down goes Curry with another ankle injury
Is the guy playing with his shoes untied? I'm confused to how this happens.  The muscles and liaments around his ankle must be extra weak.

665128_o.gif

I have the same problem with both of my ankles. I have re-injured them over and over since they both originally sprained about 4 years ago. The original sprains were both severe as hell and had me out for months, and now they are super sensitive and easily sprain on any given night, sometimes with something as easy as a cross over or a cut through the lane...even worse when i land on someones leg. Some people say it would of been better just to brake the ankles rather to sprain, because they would of recovered fully over some time. Its the most frustrating feeling and unfortunately its stopped me from being able to ball lately...
it just doesnt seem worth it anymore, i dont wanna limp for a week after every time I ball at the gym... unfortunately i dont see it ever getting much better.

So when i see curry continuously go down with the same problem, i know exactly how he feels. Its not fun. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom