☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

god must not like me because hes always giving me the spurs announcers on league pass smh....
There was a game like a day or two again where Sean Elliot wasn't even announcing and it was still turrible. Really opened my eyes to how bad it is. Thought it was just him
30t6p3b.gif
Can't watch Spurs games anymore.

I don't know whose ankle Norris broke near the end of the game, but dude probably needs a doctor fast
laugh.gif

And who is #45 for the Heat? From far away I thought dude was Eddy Curry with his big ^@%

the league should take ny off of the jerseys and just put KNICKS on them. these +@+%%% haven't represented us for a long, long time.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

god must not like me because hes always giving me the spurs announcers on league pass smh....
sean elliot is the calm version of stacey king.

the play by play is a @!+*%!$ loser too. the opponent scores he sounds like someone just died in his family. the spurs score he sounds like hes banging a broad...

When things don't go Rubio's way, he flops. 
eyes.gif

Good win Grizz! Anytime its a grind it out game, 9 times out of 10, the Grizz will win it. 

roll.gif
 @ Tony Allen 8-8FG and 6-6 from the line. 

Twolves are good, but like I said before...they will struggle in close games. They don't know how to close them out yet. All young teams go through it. This will be the reason they don't make the playoffs this season. 

the play by play is a @!+*%!$ loser too. the opponent scores he sounds like someone just died in his family. the spurs score he sounds like hes banging a broad...
laugh.gif

I hope Jordan Hill does more than just look like a corpse against Blake Griffin and/or Deandre Jordan

Originally Posted by 0cks

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I love the Rockets announcers, they seem to be the only ones who don't have hometown bias. If you play for them and you suck, they'll make sure you know
laugh.gif

Free throw shooting has been so poor for the Wolves so far. We'd be 3-3, maybe 4-2 with good FT shooting. They will take time to completely gel. Once they do, they'll really make noise. They really could push for the 8th seed this year, although I think it's going to take until next year. I am now on board with trading Beas. He just doesn't flow with the offense and if we can trade him for anything decent I would. Same with Wes. I'm totally fine with giving D-Will the minutes allocated to those two. 
Rubio is 
pimp.gif
but everybody knows that now. Dude has 2 pts/assists double-doubles in his first 6 games COMING OFF THE BENCH.

Back
Top Bottom