☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by PMatic

The Wizards are worse than the Nets, if that's possible.

the Wizards arent even gonna win 10 games. i was gonna say that a few days ago but i didnt want to get anyones panties in a bunch
laugh.gif

While the awful home announcers are well known.. the Bobcats crew has been pretty great so far.

I haven't heard ridiculous bias, they're professional, fair.. so far so good.

Originally Posted by JPZx

This lineup wont even win the NCAA title this year

Normally an asinine statement when thrown out there... this is the only time I've ever given it merit.

You and I damn well know the Timberwolves had line ups out on the floor last year that wouldnt have won 20 games in an NCAA season.

roll.gif
@ that block on Shelden Williams. Put him on his #$!.

Only watching this Nets game to see how far Marshon can improve.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Lakers better try to pull the trigger on the Bynum+ scrubs deal with Orlando soon, or they're gonna regret it when Bynum goes down. I still dont think it can take Bynum alone to pull off the trade tho. But who do the Lakers have to offer besides Pau? Ron Artest? Ebanks?
laugh.gif
No one
laugh.gif
 All those random guys the Lakers have after Gasol are basically unwanted/discarded guys. They're in the lineup cause they have to 
be, not cause the Lakers really see them as assets.

roll.gif
@ a "backcourt" of Gasol/Bynum, Gasol/Howard

Leave Lakers fans alone!! 
*Lakers fan*We Have 17 rings, how many rings does your sorry team have???*Lakers fan*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
We have 16, Mr. Kings fan.  Get it right. 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Peep Game

No one
laugh.gif
 All those random guys the Lakers have after Gasol are basically unwanted/discarded guys. They're in the lineup cause they have to 
be, not cause the Lakers really see them as assets.

roll.gif
@ a "backcourt" of Gasol/Bynum, Gasol/Howard

Leave Lakers fans alone!! 
*Lakers fan*We Have 17 rings, how many rings does your sorry team have???*Lakers fan*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
We have 16, Mr. Kings fan.  Get it right. 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Damb, Dwight is going in..... I bet he would stay in Orlando if they played Washington every night
laugh.gif

The Wizards roster isn't even THAT bad on paper. But it seems like mostly the whole roster except about 4 players are either all about Sportscenter highlights or gettin paid.

I was into this Boston vs. NJ game just for the hell of it at the beginning... but now I'm wondering what I could of been thinking.
Maybe I wanted to see how bad that NJ starting line-up was really gonna look.

Ugly basketball.
sick.gif

Time to look for another game stream.

you ain't kidding about the Boston/Nets game.
sick.gif
we'll be seeing a lot of those low score. But if it ends up being like last nights Bulls/Hawks game, I'll be tuned in.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Can anybody give me a reason why Rubio doesn't start? This team is so much better with him on the floor.

You gotta earn that bruh. 6 games, he ain't earned #*!! yet.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Can anybody give me a reason why Rubio doesn't start? This team is so much better with him on the floor.

Ridnour is playing just fine as the starter and Rubio finishes the games. It's all worked out great.

Back
Top Bottom