☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Can anybody give me a reason why Rubio doesn't start? This team is so much better with him on the floor.

Ridnour is playing just fine as the starter and Rubio finishes the games. It's all worked out great.
I'm looking at plus minus for the year
Rubio +24

Ridnour -5

I guess that be accounted for Rubio playing against other teams bench, but that's a pretty big stat. Just wondering, I love the way the kid plays.

all these low scoring games by halftime
sick.gif

The Twolves turn the ball over so much against Memphis. 
laugh.gif
 It was like that last season too. They struggle against aggressive teams.

Originally Posted by Caerus

I cant watch the wizards play anymore. I tried.

All they do is one-one bball ALL GAME!
laugh.gif
 I don't know why ANYONE thought these guys would look decent this year.

Its funny it took people 7 years to realize Andray Blatche just isn't going to pan out to a good player.  Dude is a lazy, cry baby.  

Javale McGee only can dunk and goaltend...I mean block shots too.  Hes a bone head.  He's out there thinkin' its the Drew League.

John Wall....I love the kid but he plays 100000 mph and can't shoot.  He's a great passer but who's he gonna pass to out there?

Team is horrible.  period.  No vets either, just young selfish guys.  All Swag no substance.

unless he eats himself out of the league, boris diaw will be playing for a very long time.

dudes basketball IQ is off of the charts

Collective holding of breath with BronBron hitting the deck like that

Edit:

Anyone else flip to T-Wolves games, see Luke Ridnour, and immediately turn the channel?  The people deman Pretty Ricky Rubio

Back
Top Bottom