☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

^^^Yea that was Chandler Parsons

This is getting ridiculous though
30t6p3b.gif
, Rockets settling for jumpshots/not going inside and Clippers just
getting lobs and other easy baskets

After watching the last few minutes of this Clippers game, Paul going there is a blessing to the league.

#LOBCITYBIYYYAATTTCCHH

Yo am I the only one that caught the bottom ticker on NBA TV having all of the Mavericks and Suns players stats doubled? I think it might be still going around.
Marcin Gortat - 44 points, 20 rebounds, Steve Nash - 30 points, 24 assists

Dirk - 40 points, 14 assists, 12 rebounds, Jason Terry - 36 points, 10 assists

I was like 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

But BHZ, who was in during that first quarter run the Grizzlies went on? When the score was 19-5 or whatever. Luke Ridnour... and I think he had around 3 turnovers during that stretch, and I know he tried forcing several passes into Love that might have not turned into turnovers because Minnesota picked up the loose ball.

With Rubio in, that run would have been contained, and the Wolves wouldn't have had to dig themselves out of a hole for the entire first half like they were doing. Instead of going on a run just to tie it, that run could have been used for creating a ten point lead on the Griz.

Originally Posted by Physicx

stephen curry sprained his ankle again? yeeesh

He was my 2nd pick in my fantasy league also (16 man league)
tired.gif
When he plays, he does work..But I have a feeling dude is gonna miss a crap load of games this season..Which upsets me more as a fan than it does as a fantasy basketball player

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Yo am I the only one that caught the bottom ticker on NBA TV having all of the Mavericks and Suns players stats doubled? I think it might be still going around.
Marcin Gortat - 44 points, 20 rebounds, Steve Nash - 30 points, 24 assists

Dirk - 40 points, 14 assists, 12 rebounds, Jason Terry - 36 points, 10 assists

I was like 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
my immediate reaction

^^^That Stephen Curry gif
roll.gif

GLad to see Detroit didn't boo Rip Hamilton, wouldn't have had a reason to anyway

Some dude took up Shaq on his challenge and got Barkley and Bavetta kissing tattooed on him 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Well, just got back from the Timberwolves game.

Blah.

FREE THROWS. They're free. Free points. Make them.

And [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]651[/color], Rubio just finishing games isn't enough. With his good play throughout, with more playing time (aka, starting) we could have had a 6-8 point lead there at the end instead of a four point deficit. You can't underestimate the difference one player can make, especially when it's Ricky Rubio.

I'm starting to sway that way as Rubio keeps on performing better and better.  Everyone knows he's the eventual starter, but I'm sure Adelman wanted to slowly work him into that role and I can't disagree with that because Ridnour is a solid pro. 

So I'm getting spoiled with being able to watch all these game on the free trial of league pass

anyone know how much it costs for the whole season??

Back
Top Bottom