☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I keep saying, I don't think they'll fire him during this season or after. They'll try and sweep in somehow for Nash and give it one more shot with someone that he actually wanted for the PG spot all along. They'll do whatever is necessary to try and make sure D'Antoni doesn't fail.
Another thing I don't see happening about this is Pringles signing a one year deal or even two. I mean if he gets another chance and fails it doesn't make sense for Dolan to fire him after giving dude a multi year contract.

If he's using half his brain he has his official GM in place already searching for the new coach.

Blake Griffin looks like he has a Kevin Willis type wingspan. Not suprising in the least bit that he has zero blocks.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ Glen Davis. I know there was to be many more line steppin pics from that game then just those too.

roll.gif
I thought Tyson Chandler's defense was gonna rub off on the rest of the team, but it looks like he has
forgotten was defense means himself. If they keep this up, they WILL be exiting the 1st round again, and won't
even be getting beat by a team as good as the Celtics or Bulls.

blake is an awful weakside defender.

there really isn't else to it. he did have a block last night but it was really a goaltend

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Blake Griffin looks like he has a Kevin Willis type wingspan. Not suprising in the least bit that he has zero blocks.
laugh.gif

But seriously it's pretty bizarre dude doesn't have at least one. His arms aren't that T-Rex though
laugh.gif

Edit: looks like he got one last night though

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Can we leave Wes Johnson for dead now? I'm about ready to.

Was he ever alive? He had bum written all over him since 'Cuse.

It's cuz Blake isn't that smart of a defender yet. He'd easily have a handful of blocks if he was helping on the weak side but I guess he lets DeAndre handle all that.

The Grizzlies will play better without Z-Bo on the floor just as they played better without Gay on the floor last year..

I just hope when he comes back they figure out how to make that lineup work because theres too many ballstoppers on the court at once.. ( Rudy,Zbo, Conley )
IMO Gasol needs to be the #1 option no matter who is on the floor considering the fact that he's the best passer out of everybody on the team outside of OJ whos role is limited

PAUL WESTFAIL OUT AS SACRAMENTO KINGS HEAD COACH.

There is a God.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

hopefully Flip Saunders joins him in a week

yea because Saunders is the problem
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
He's part of it. 
When you start a season off like this...blame falls on the staff and the players. 

Once a team loses respect for the coach it's time to make a move.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

hopefully Flip Saunders joins him in a week

yea because Saunders is the problem
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
he has had more than enough time (dating back to last season) to show us what he's got and the team has not responded, you can't fire players so the coach gotta go

Even though Marc isn't the #1 option, the ball goes through him. He makes everyone better and he touches the ball on almost every possession. There shouldn't be a possession where he doesn't touch the ball.

The team looked terrible in the preseason when Marc was out and Rudy/Zbo were playing lol. I'm excited to see what Speights will bring though.

Does anybody else feel trading Henry will make room for OJ long term? The only SGs on the team is TA and OJ. I was expecting either Henry or OJ to be the SG of the future for the team.

Also, for Love to be the "best PF", he didn't look unstoppable on the court. He's not a force inside and Memphis found a way to box him out. He's not as strong as Zbo which is why I think players praise Zbo for being so hard to stop in the post. Love is a great player, but he's not capable of putting a team on his back to win big games.

Back
Top Bottom