☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Someone asked about Rashard Lewis and not amnestying him. I think it was NaS who brought up the fact that you have to use at least 85% of the cap (Or a new, revised %, I forget). It makes more sense to keep him than to amnesty him and then sign a bunch of scrubs to large deals since you need to use that minimum cap space.

Bhz, whenever I watch grizzlies games and I see TA and OJ on the court together I just start laughing,
laugh.gif
. TA is one of the most thug dudes in the NBA, him poppin OJ brings a smile to my face every time I see them together.
pimp.gif

I didn't see the Scola play, but it doesn't surprise me that he embarrassed Blake on defense, he's REALLY bad on D thus far. Amare bad.

Glad to see Odom finally have a good game. One of the Mavericks announcers said it last game... Once JET, VC, and Odom get it together, they're going to be a very dangerous second-unit. All three are very able facilitators, all three can be very good on offense. Hope to see that soon, but I know it'll be later in the season, if at all.

crossover aint the same without the shot being made.. but im happy to have this rookie on our team...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Just look at Glen's face
roll.gif
roll.gif

wizards1.jpg

Fam has that "Mmmmmhmmmm Just Like That " face a dude has while getting a real nice dub from and exquisite back side
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

He look so thirsty.
He got that 'I got some triple-doubles in my car, homie.
devil.gif
' face

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by JPZx

Well, just got back from the Timberwolves game.

Blah.

FREE THROWS. They're free. Free points. Make them.

And 651, Rubio just finishing games isn't enough. With his good play throughout, with more playing time (aka, starting) we could have had a 6-8 point lead there at the end instead of a four point deficit. You can't underestimate the difference one player can make, especially when it's Ricky Rubio.

I'm starting to sway that way as Rubio keeps on performing better and better.  Everyone knows he's the eventual starter, but I'm sure Adelman wanted to slowly work him into that role and I can't disagree with that because Ridnour is a solid pro. 
When Rubio is in the game, other players play better, the offense is smoother, hands down. Luke has a nice shot (most nights) which means in reality HE is the one that should come off the bench to provide that spark. That way, 90% of the game, the offense is being played to it's full potential, and when Luke is called upon he can come in and hit a jumper or 3.

Rubio has bided his time, it's time to hand him the reins
pimp.gif
. I mean he's had 10+ assists twice in reserve already!

136213510.jpg

We go over everything on defense in the shootaround, but we didn't do it out there. You see what happened to us. Once everybody started being selfish on offense, (and) then on the defensive end we're not trusting each other. -John Wall

Originally Posted by PMatic

136213510.jpg

We go over everything on defense in the shootaround, but we didn't do it out there. You see what happened to us. Once everybody started being selfish on offense, (and) then on the defensive end we're not trusting each other. -John Wall

They gotta get rid of Flip.  Feel like it all stems from him.  Hopefully these next two years they'll struggle won't hurt Wall too much.

New season, same problem for D’Antoni’s Knicks

For all the star power on the New York Knicks – a roster to resurrect Mike D’Antoni’s coaching career – Boris Diaw had come to deliver his old coach a most sobering “this-is-your-lifeâ€

I keep saying, I don't think they'll fire him during this season or after. They'll try and sweep in somehow for Nash and give it one more shot with someone that he actually wanted for the PG spot all along. They'll do whatever is necessary to try and make sure D'Antoni doesn't fail.

Originally Posted by Proshares

136213510.jpg

They gotta get rid of Flip.  Feel like it all stems from him.  Hopefully these next two years they'll struggle won't hurt Wall too much.
That won't be happening, well at least not this season.  DA stated that Flip is under mandate to play the young guys this season.  You play a young team like this and of course there are going to be some harsh realities like the ones the Wizards are seeing this year.  

Rudy to Faried 
eek.gif

lol @ the Truthgetsbusy reference

Whatever happened to the NT dude who played for East Carolina or soemthing???

Roy Hibbert:

What is the worst part of being 7-foot-2?:

“People coming up to me asking me if I’m Hasheem Thabeet. That’s probably the worst thing. No offense to him, but I look nothing like him.â€

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Proshares

136213510.jpg

That won't be happening, well at least not this season.  DA stated that Flip is under mandate to play the young guys this season.  You play a young team like this and of course there are going to be some harsh realities like the ones the Wizards are seeing this year.  

I could understand that but his frustration is only going to get worse and it's not the right environment for him to grow.

Back
Top Bottom