☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Westbrook is playing fine now. He singlehandedly kept it in this game. KD is shooting like bupkiss. And meanwhile while people were still ODing on Westbrook scrutiny the last few weeks, Dwill and Nash has been shooting 2/15 with 7to type nights on a regular basis.

And Maynor is out hurt. It looked like it was his ACL. It's going to be tough going picking up his minutes with Ivey and Jackson.
People clearly like to see Westbrook struggle and ignore when he plays well, that's been obvious for awhile. Next game he forces a lot of turnovers people will pop back up.
Going back to the original post, the reason why it's acceptable to see Deron and Nash get those type of numbers is because they are the only guy on their teams. They don't have the luxury of having to hide behind Russell Westbrook. The attention is solely on them. Is there any question that Nash is an excellent shooter? If not the best PG shooter in NBA history?

I don't think I've seen Dirk have a worse game. On an average night with these looks he'd be upwards of 65%, but his shot is OFF.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Vincent Carter.
sick.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
?????????/

whelp..  reggie jackson is going need to step up AND quickly

keeping my fingers crossed for maynor, but things don't look good

Originally Posted by RetroSan

People clearly like to see Westbrook struggle and ignore when he plays well, that's been obvious for awhile. Next game he forces a lot of turnovers people will pop back up.
ITS ALMOST AS IF THEY HAVE LEBRON JAMES AND CHRIS BOSH... AND THEY PLAYED THE NETS

25, 6, and 4 on 50%fg shooting
Man they're even complaining about Westbrook tipping habits on the Facebook group.

403902_222002624548733_100002169913145_507241_1152639165_n.jpg

they won't let Westbrook live
30t6p3b.gif
, sheeeeeeit i don't tip that much 
grin.gif
so he ordered takout and they want a tip?? smh.

btw gotta be careful. I've heard of waiters writing in your own tip when you ledve that blank. I know he rich but still

Westbrook is playing fine now. He singlehandedly kept it in this game. KD is shooting like bupkiss. And meanwhile while people were still ODing on Westbrook scrutiny the last few weeks, Dwill and Nash has been shooting 2/15 with 7to type nights on a regular basis.

And Maynor is out hurt. It looked like it was his ACL. It's going to be tough going picking up his minutes with Ivey and Jackson.
Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Heat winnin' without Dwyane!
ITS ALMOST AS IF THEY HAVE LEBRON JAMES AND CHRIS BOSH... AND THEY PLAYED THE NETS

25, 6, and 4 on 50%fg shooting
Man they're even complaining about Westbrook tipping habits on the Facebook group.

403902_222002624548733_100002169913145_507241_1152639165_n.jpg
Two things:

1. If it was take-out (which it probably was) then no tip is fine.
2. Knowing lots of people who work in the restaurant industry, athletes either tip huge or not at all. I'd break it down more, but would rather not get suspended.

Maybe it's cause I sort of still see Vince Carter as the slam dunk all star, but maaaaaaaan he's looking like somebody's dad on the court
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Heat winnin' without Dwyane!

Yeah, and the Heat won without LeBron & Dwyane against Atlanta. At their house!

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE Spurs announcers.

RJ fouls Lawson (no call) and gets praised.

what do u expect its the spurs announcers the worst in the biz 
laugh.gif

smh at monta. two terrible last possesions...

Originally Posted by Essential1

he could have tipped 100% on $8.98

couldn't hurt to tip
roll.gif

might as well tip at mcdonalds too then.

just because hes rich he has to tip?
indifferent.gif

You tip because of the service, not because they make your food. If you take your food home, without being serviced for an hour, why should you tip?

How do you guys know it was takeout? Not trying to be a smart ##+. I just don't see anything on the receipt that would suggest that.

At any rate, I would definitely be a tipping fool if I were in his shoes, just because I would feel so fortunate with my lot in life, getting paid millions and millions of dollars to play basketball.

People are bugging hating on him for not tipping, though.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE Spurs announcers.

RJ fouls Lawson (no call) and gets praised.

what do u expect its the spurs announcers the worst in the biz 
laugh.gif

smh at monta. two terrible last possesions...
Spurs announcers make me cringe
sick.gif

I guess the Hawks tonight showed what this season will be about for most teams.

eek.gif
VC

laugh.gif
did monore get dunked on by both Melo and Amare?

Back
Top Bottom