☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Wienhorst 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I was thinking... someone should make an NBA "~10 games in" review and do it for your every ~10 games. Kind of like the NFL week in review threads. I think the thread would be made every 2 weeks. Thoughts? I think itd be interesting to see observations.
Will never ever work.  ADD type *+@!#@#+%%!*+ on NT ain't tryna remember 2 weeks ago, 10 games ago, etc etc.  One team plays 10 games, another team plays 6, it would be a bunch of nonsense. 

Even more so than 550 pages in the first 2 weeks of a season. 

First one would be great, lots of fun, week 2 everyone would be gone, lost, bringing up week 1, lookin ahead to the playoffs, talkin about the offseason, on and on and on. 

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

RobMahoney Rob Mahoney
Fun stat from that Randolph piece: Marreese Speights had 22 touches on offense on Sunday. He passed twice.

That's why we traded him for a 2nd round pick......but still. The talent is definitely worth it at times. The guy can do anything he wants on the offensive end.

Howard doesn’t expect trade in near future, if at all

By Marc J. Spears, Yahoo! Sports

Jan 9, 3:00 am EST

SACRAMENTO, Calif. – Dwight Howard thinks he’ll represent the Orlando Magic at this year’s All-Star Game in Orlando – and he doubts he’ll be switching uniforms at all this season in spite of his desire to be traded.

Howard has not rescinded his trade request, but he told Yahoo! Sports he thinks there’s a “100 percentâ€

No matter what the Magic would be idiots to trade him until the All-Star game passes since it's in Orlando.

The interesting point of that article was him staying one more year and not opting out. So Dwight being a FA in 2013 might allow the Magic to bring in another player alongside Dwight if they manage their cap space with that in mind.

Also, Tyson Chandler with 20, 13, 3 steals and 3 blocks tonight
pimp.gif

How come the heat hasnt tried to trade for
D howard? Does lebron or bosh have a no trade clause like
Kobe? Or its all about salaries?

Because i would rather have a core of
Wade/lebron and howard
Or wade/bosh and howard

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

sixers look good. i have my doubts that he will keep it up but hawes is playing
pimp.gif

its only 10 games in but i agree they do look good. i hope they keep it up even thought ive hated them in the past.

Wade/Lebron/Howard on one team would be STUPID! lol.

The day that happens is the day I stop watching NBA basketball.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Mavs gave the President a #23 jersey

x910.jpg

smokin.gif

I wonder where's Vince Carter while this is all happening. 
laugh.gif
I actually watched the presentation. The rest of the current team (who weren't with the team last year) were sitting in the front row. Obama went down and shook hands with all of them after the ceremony.

19-man USA roster
LaMarcus Aldridge
Carmelo Anthony
Chauncey Billups
Chris Bosh
Kobe Bryant
Tyson Chandler
Kevin Durant
Eric Gordon
Blake Griffin
Dwight Howard
Andre Iguodala