☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Speights does NOT play d or rebound. Some guys try and aren't good at it. Some just , I don't know, have like a refusal against it. The 1 rebound he has tonight literally fell in his hands while he was trying to stay away from all the congesion.

Spoke too soon on Russ's efficient night. He still has 20 on 8 of 12 but he has forced his last 3.

Anthony Randolph reminds me so much of a Josh Smith who didn't make the most of his opportunity coming into the league, regardless he is still really young and can be a nice player.

At this point id rather have joe Johnson on my team than Rudy gay.. This dude makes no impact on a game whatsoever
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by PMatic

Westbrook completely making up for the last time he was in Memphis.

crickets

Nobody likes to talk about him if he's playing well. 
Yep, it's the norm.
Originally Posted by Scott Frost

When is the last time Anthony Randolph slept?
laugh.gif

Always thought Chandler Parsons game suited the NBA more than the college game, great to see him actually starting as a rookie and 20pts tonight, great to see!

Originally Posted by ****dog16

Always thought Chandler Parsons game suited the NBA more than the college game, great to see him actually starting as a rookie and 20pts tonight, great to see!
His situation is very similar to Chase Budinger. Both didn't have "it" to be great players on their respective college teams but they're quality rotation players on a NBA team where not as much is expected of them.

Originally Posted by ****dog16

20?! I don't know, I think you guys just played the Bobcats. Dude is buns.

Perkins hates everybody, but him and Gasol REALLY hate each other. Like I legit believe in they somehow crossed paths in the tunnel after the game, they'd fight... word to Jerry Stackhouse and that kid from the Jazz he dropped on his head.

Got a lot of respect for this Minnesota team fighting their way back in it, Bulls just hit tough shots all 4th quarter pushing Minnesota back everytime they got close.

Pooh with 31pts 11ast real MVP like

Rubio with 13pts 12ast and every bit as good as advertised

Helluva PG crop the league has now
pimp.gif

Who gets voted into the All-Star Game as the last guard in for the West.....Monta or Rubio?

Originally Posted by krazy88s

So I'm hearing the Mavs have fans sitting on their bench. Like in between players. Is this true?
laugh.gif

Yea, these two bummy looking dudes were sitting between Carter and West drinking beer.

Back
Top Bottom