☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

it will
wink.gif

still think it was too much with the shortened season but I watch games everyday and even when I'm not near a tv.

I gotta watch the knicks play man
eyes.gif

this has been the only year I get to sit down and watch any games at night so might as well. My internet is slow as ++*% so streaming sucks. Eh whatevs

Dwight Howard has not withdrawn his trade request

Dwight Howard's request to be traded still stands, and the Orlando Magic's general manager doesn't feel the team has done much to change the superstar's mind.

"Nothing has changed," Howard said before the Magic faced the Sacramento Kings at Power Balance Pavilion on Sunday.

Otis Smith confirmed Howard has not taken his trade request off the table and that Howard's agent still has permission to speak with three, and only three, teams: the Dallas Mavericks, the Los Angeles Lakers and the New Jersey Nets.

"I think his leaving or going has nothing to do with Orlando," Smith said of Howard. "I think he wants a bigger market. I can't do anything about that."

Howard revealed he has spoken with some NBA players, including Carmelo Anthony, to see how they've dealt with similar situations.

"I've talked to 'Melo," Howard said. "I've talked to a lot of guys.

"It's the same thing: You have to do what's best for you, regardless of what anybody else says. It's your life and you have to live it your way. You can't do it how everybody wants you to do it or be afraid or be upset about what people are saying, because they're not the ones that have to go through it. Sometimes, you've got to make tough decisions, and you've got to always take care of you and your family first, because nobody else will."
Link

OOOOK Kobe. I see you and that german engineered knee with your stupid mamba face
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I swear Matt Barnes has never made a layup with contact in his life
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Dwight Howard's request to be traded still stands, and the Orlando Magic's general manager doesn't feel the team has done much to change the superstar's mind.

"Nothing has changed," Howard said before the Magic faced the Sacramento Kings at Power Balance Pavilion on Sunday.

Otis Smith confirmed Howard has not taken his trade request off the table and that Howard's agent still has permission to speak with three, and only three, teams: the Dallas Mavericks, the Los Angeles Lakers and the New Jersey Nets.

"I think his leaving or going has nothing to do with Orlando," Smith said of Howard. "I think he wants a bigger market. I can't do anything about that."

Howard revealed he has spoken with some NBA players, including Carmelo Anthony, to see how they've dealt with similar situations.

"It's the same thing: You have to do what's best for you, regardless of what anybody else says. It's your life and you have to live it your way. You can't do it how everybody wants you to do it or be afraid or be upset about what people are saying, because they're not the ones that have to go through it. Sometimes, you've got to make tough decisions, and you've got to always take care of you and your family first, because nobody else will."
Link

Otis is in job preservation mode. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1.  Not doing everything in his power to keep Hedo after a trip to the finals  only to get desperate and trade for him again when his skills were diminished. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2.  Overpaying Rashard Lewis
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by aepps20

Link
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1.  Not doing everything in his power to keep Hedo after a trip to the finals  only to get desperate and trade for him again when his skills were diminished. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Imagine how much worse the Magic would be if they didn't get Ryan Anderson from New Jersey in that big trade.

Originally Posted by aepps20

Link
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Imagine how much worse the Magic would be if they didn't get Ryan Anderson from New Jersey in that big trade.
This

Otis is in denial.  Apparently dude is getting death threats. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Just send Dwight to LA Otis, really nothing you can do at this point, stop delaying the inevitable.

ESPNChrisPalmer chris palmer
Mike Brown on Matt Barnes: "He's my small forward for the foreseeable future. He's earned it."

what's going on with metta world peace?!

He has no problem doing that as long as he gets Gasol and Bynum. He does not want to come out of this looking like he couldn't the most he can and when it comes to the deadline he might be looking to spite Dwight and any team he wants to go to.

The Grizzlies had 3 more FGs, 21 more fastbreak points and 18 fewer TOs. And still lost.

He cant play D no more, cant shoot the 3, cant attack the basket. He no longer has any use. I knew it would happen when he went to LA cause he wasn't option number 1 or 2 or even 3 and all they wanted was his D. But Artest plays with more condifdence when he can score and defend and now we see the aftermath of playing your "role". Sure he famous and making a lot more cash, but he sucks as a b ball player now and is living off his past. Nobody scared artest nomore. OG NEw york artest was NOTHING LIKE PEACEFUL ARTEST. Dude needs to go back to the og fearless artest that we all loved

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

The Grizzlies had 3 more FGs, 21 more fastbreak points and 18 fewer TOs. And still lost.
The Grizzlies did everything right to win this game, but put the ball in the hoop. There was a point in the game where Memphis was bound to take a 4-6 point lead, but missed shots on 4 straight possessions. I guess this is where the team misses ZBo.
Rudy just seems afraid to attack the basket. I really think he's having flashbacks of his shoulder injury when he got hurt attacking the rim. He's going to have to give almost 25 a night. Marc was 0-9, which is something that never happens. If he gave us his normal 5-8 shooting night, Grizz win.

4 game home stretch coming up against OKC, NYK, NOH and CHI. I can see us winning 3 out of 4, but can also see us losing 3 out of 4.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Mike Brown on Matt Barnes: "He's my small forward for the foreseeable future. He's earned it."

what's going on with metta world peace?!
MWP was playing reasonably well with Bynum out because he was able to play closer to the basket by posting up. Now with Bynum back, he's forced to play along the perimeter, where he simply sucks.

Does anyone know what happened to Kyle Montgomery calling top 10 plays, and being on NBAtv on a regular basis, he kind of disappeared..?

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
"Jamal Crawford is gonna be shooting at his funeral"

how'd i miss that??
roll.gif
this thread got me in tears

Barkley said it recently, and I'm pretty sure it was a Jamal Crawford highlight

Back
Top Bottom