☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

The hell was that Golden State?
laugh.gif

You don't deserve to win when you run your last 3 possessions at Shane Battier as the initial defender, Wade helping from one side, and LeBron helping the other. 3 of the last 4 possessions you don't even get off a shot. I don't see why Monta didn't just right hand heso pullup over Battier instead of going right over to the help defender in LeBron

If Nate Robinson played this well on a nightly basis and didn't make dumb decisions, he'd be one of the best role players in the league.

And to all the people that clowned on Mark Jackson becoming a head coach,
laugh.gif
...He has this team playing with more heart than they ever have

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

If Nate Robinson played this well on a nightly basis and didn't make dumb decisions, he'd be one of the best role players in the league.

laugh.gif
Pretty big if you're throwin around there
laugh.gif

UPPTEMPO8387 wrote:
laugh.gif
Bro.  We have two wins on the season as of this second. 

laugh.gif
at more heart than they ever have.

laugh.gif
You can come to that conclusion just watching one game?
Jackson motivates players but he's been a terrible coach thus far.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I re-read this multiple times and I'm still confused by what you wrote lol..Maybe I'm bugging

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I re-read this multiple times and I'm still confused by what you wrote lol..Maybe I'm bugging
laugh.gif
my bad

I meant, the "if Nate Rob played this well"... comment... I meant that's a pretty big "if".

When did I say the Warriors were playing better?
laugh.gif
I just don't think they have the necessary pieces to compete in a very competitive western conference, but they've played hard every night..Often in past seasons, they just went out there trying to pad their stats..Especially Monta

To answer the question, I've seen like 5 Warriors games on League Pass..I'm not making a statement based off 1 game

Warrior commentators sound like they're gonna step onto the floor and murder Monta 
roll.gif
heat commentators are funny. dude was like dorell ...... other guy was like.. wright. even though he been saying his name for the last 3quarters. something like it's now past 1am on the east coast. the best fans in the world are watching the heat or some ##@ (bandwagon mofos)
roll.gif

When did I say the Warriors were playing better?
laugh.gif
I just don't think they have the necessary pieces to compete in a very competitive western conference, but they've played hard every night..Often in past seasons, they just went out there trying to pad their stats..Especially Monta

To answer the question, I've seen like 5 Warriors games on League Pass..I'm not making a statement based off 1 game
Oh they're playing hard every night, how great!
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
my bad

I meant, the "if Nate Rob played this well"... comment... I meant that's a pretty big "if".
As a Knicks' fan that used to watch Nate for 82 games a season, I know for a fact that's a huge "if"
laugh.gif
Dude would drop 30 on a great defense one night and then go 1-16 the next night, with 13 of those shots being contested fade aways over 3 defenders with 14 seconds left on the shot clock

Back
Top Bottom