☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by henz0

RUDY GAY SUCKS

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Webber may have been joking about Bynum being better than Dwight, but a lot of truth was said in jest. Phenomenal talent, just needs to stay healthy.

Wizards getting that W
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Before Rudy went down last season, he was playing the "Gerald Wallace" role. Rebounding, assisting, deflections, playing with energy, etc. Now, its like he's back to the Rudy before last season. He mentioned something about still thinking about his shoulder injury, but his demeanor on the court just looks terrible. It really looks like he's coasting out there. I'm not sure if he's out of shape, still got to get back in the groove, the fact that Zbo is out or he just doesn't give a damn.
I know one thing though.....if he keeps this up, the people in Memphis is going to run him out of town just like Pau. Now, that can end up hurting in the long run just like it did with Pau. That's why if Memphis trades him, you trade him to a team that's not going to be great once he's acquired. I'm going to wait til Feb to give a full evaluation on him. The team needs him to step up with Zach out. Period. 

The team will get back to .500 and stay around there until Zach comes back. The fact that we've played @LAL, @CHI, OKC twice and @SAS makes a 3-6 record seem reasonable due to the circumstances. And people said our schedule wasn't hard in the first 15 games. 
laugh.gif
 The Knicks on Thursday and Bulls on Monday.

*sigh*...Grizzlies fans, are once again renewing their status as some of the worst fans in professional sports. Unrealistic. Unreasonable. Unforgiving. Impatient. Desperate for instant gratification. Wishy washy.

We are coming off of a historic and incredibly exciting season in which we were one win away from the conference finals. We enter the next season with high hopes, just out of a lockout, lose a few games to five of the best teams in the league with our best player injured and our second best player trying still trying to shake off the rust from an injury, and already "fans" are ready reverting back to their 2009-2010 'the-sky-is-falling' persona. It gets old.

For gods sake people, get a hold of yourself. We are 3-6, not 3-20. 

roll.gif
 This is true.

So Blake runs into Wallace, flops and gets the call

*clippers announcers* ohhhhhhh Blake with a good, hard aggressive play, and he gets rewarded for it
30t6p3b.gif
..........these clowns

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by krazy88s

So I'm hearing the Mavs have fans sitting on their bench. Like in between players. Is this true?
laugh.gif
Yea, these two bummy looking dudes were sitting between Carter and West drinking beer.
I have no idea what was going on there.
laugh.gif

What a ridiculous dunk by Wright.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

They gotta do something about Blake Griffin's flopping.

It's been over since they rigged they dunk contest. this league loves their golden boys and he's one of them.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

So Blake runs into Wallace, flops and gets the call

*clippers announcers* ohhhhhhh Blake with a good, hard aggressive play, and he gets rewarded for it
30t6p3b.gif
..........these clowns
dude is such a flop. hes been doing it more and more

Warriors damn near gave this game away, redeem yourselves!

LOL, game over they are playing the Heat you don't get second chances, not even getting a shot up terrible.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Kobe is done man, how is he still playing?

Old +@% man needs to retire already looking like MJ with the wizards out there smh
What you did....I see it

Back
Top Bottom