☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

He took the shot at least 
grin.gif
lol

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

When did I say the Warriors were playing better?
laugh.gif
I just don't think they have the necessary pieces to compete in a very competitive western conference, but they've played hard every night..Often in past seasons, they just went out there trying to pad their stats..Especially Monta

To answer the question, I've seen like 5 Warriors games on League Pass..I'm not making a statement based off 1 game
Oh they're playing hard every night, how great!
indifferent.gif

Yeah, because Monta, Curry with Lego ankles, David Lee, and a bunch of average role players should be 6-2 right now
grin.gif
At some point you need to stop blaming the coach and realize the roster just isn't good enough

Man I find it hard to call a perimeter player the "best player in the league" when I feel perfectly fine with him shooting a game winner.

When did I say the Warriors were playing better?
laugh.gif
I just don't think they have the necessary pieces to compete in a very competitive western conference, but they've played hard every night..Often in past seasons, they just went out there trying to pad their stats..Especially Monta

To answer the question, I've seen like 5 Warriors games on League Pass..I'm not making a statement based off 1 game
Oh they're playing hard every night, how great!
indifferent.gif

Yeah, because Monta, Curry with Lego ankles, David Lee, and a bunch of average role players should be 6-2 right now
grin.gif
At some point you need to stop blaming the coach and realize the roster just isn't good enough
At least the coach should know what the *%*% he's doing.  Bad roster and all, a coach should coach not just be a motivational speaker.  We have Nate Robinson for that.

so um how did Miami lose? say they had a 15 point lead near the end of the 3rd. hear wade had 26 or so at that time.

wth?

so...why was nate without a job until recently? Seems like his game is more under control since he went to Boston. Kid can put the ball in the hoop

Mark Jackson has no credentials at all. Can he be a good coach someday? Sure. But not now, he just doesn't have the time under his belt. He's very raw as a HC. As a cheerleader, he's great, but that's not what this team needs.

He proclaimed they'd make the Playoffs before he coached a day in his life. Yikes.

Regardless, great win tonight by the Dubs. I was shocked they came back.

grin.gif
At least the coach should know what the *%*% he's doing.  Bad roster and all, a coach should coach not just be a motivational speaker.  We have Nate Robinson for that.
I agree with you completely, but he's been coaching this team for only 9 games, with a really short training camp..Monta has a huge ego and you can see on his face when Mark is talking to him that he's thinking "
grin.gif
Man shut the hell up and lemme do what I wanna do" Curry plays great when he's in there then misses the following 2 games..And the rest of the team is still learning how to play effective defense...The Warriors beat the Bulls and Heat, considered arguably the 2 best teams in the league..For coaching less than 10 games, that's an accomplishment

Nate was huge for the Warriors in the 3rd when they couldn't hit anything.

He was living at the FT and that eventually got him going.

Let the ESPN Heat panic meter and the LeBrick comments commence. 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Up 17 w/ about a minute left in the 3rd, only to lose by 5? Outscored by 22 in the 4th? Not a good look, Heat.

LeBron with a couple bricked 3s towards the end? Not a good look, dude.

I was hoping Lebron had worked on his perimeter shooting during the offseason. This performance tells me that he's not a complete player until he can be comfortable hitting shots outside 20 feet. Tough loss.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

I was hoping Lebron had worked on his perimeter shooting during the offseason. This performance tells me that he's not a complete player until he can be comfortable hitting shots outside 20 feet. Tough loss.

LeBron hasn't been taking the deep jumper much this year because he wanted to be more dominant in the paint this year and not settle for jumpers...It's been working well for him this year so far but there are nights where you need a 3 to win and he sucks in the clutch regardless..Any basketball player that shoots jumpers can tell you that you need to be in a rhythm when taking them..You can't go 3 weeks barely taking deep jumpers then expect them to be automatic when you finally decide to

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Up 17 w/ about a minute left in the 3rd, only to lose by 5? Outscored by 22 in the 4th? Not a good look, Heat.

we always get relaxed when we are up 15-20 points against "weaker teams"... 
30t6p3b.gif
thinking we can always flip the switch and come back to win the game..

Why does Lebron take the last shot? Didn't he prove last year he wasn't clutch when he missed literally around 9 potential game winning/tying shots in a row?

If I'm the Heat give him the ball for the first three quarters than stay away from him at the end.

lebron unhappy? dude looked like he did not care at all last night....

in the huddles he was on the outside not even looking at spoestra while biting his nails....

dude literally just stood at the top of the 3 pt line passing off the ball down the stretch and in OT....horrible.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Why does Lebron take the last shot? Didn't he prove last year he wasn't clutch when he missed literally around 9 potential game winning/tying shots in a row?

If I'm the Heat give him the ball for the first three quarters than stay away from him at the end.

Wade wasnt gonna hit jack either though, wade couldnt find a shot then passed it to lebron and he had to shoot.

you do know before that first three, he only took two 3 point shots before that one on the season

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

we always get relaxed when we are up 15-20 points against "weaker teams"... 
30t6p3b.gif
thinking we can always flip the switch and come back to win the game..

It's a given that teams will let up a bit when they have big leads but Miami's execution or lack thereof cost them this game.

Haslem missed a dunk, got a layup block by Monta and got the tech that tied the game late in the 4th. LeBron couldn't secure the rebound that eventually led to a game tying 3 by Wright.

Also the Warriors were lights out from the line and the Heat I think missed about 13 of their FT attempts.

^ I never mentioned anything about his 3 ball though. I realize that he hasn't shot many this season. Even if it wasn't a three, wouldn't have mattered.

Back
Top Bottom