☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Greg Monroe 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Shaq on TNT hating on Dwight Howard like always
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
, worse thing to happen to the cast.

they should have just kept C-Webb. even Reggie Miller combo with Barkely isnt as bad

Stop crying about Shaq on TNT already. That %**# aint leaving for years, he got a contract.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

That %**# aint leaving for years, he got a contract.
Just like Amare... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't see the correlation but
pimp.gif
I wouldn't want him to. I don't give up on great players on my team cuz they had a bad start to the season or a couple bad games.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Shaq on TNT hating on Dwight Howard like always
30t6p3b.gif
What did he say?

He was arguing that Bynum is better than Dwight, and his argument was that they have similar #'s this year
laugh.gif

But you can tell he wasn't casually arguing like they do on TNT, he had that
mad.gif

Rasheed Wallace mulling over NBA return

Rasheed Wallace is contemplating a comeback to the NBA, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Wallace, who retired after 15 seasons in 2010, has been working out and probing some close league friends about possible destinations to sign for the rest of the season, sources said.

At 6-foot-11, Wallace, 37, had been one of the most versatile and talented power forwards of his era. One league source who has talked with Wallace recently describes him as “seriousâ€

To be fair amare looks terrible at the moment. But lol at that coming from someone with boozer on their team

Originally Posted by DubA169

To be fair amare looks terrible at the moment. But lol at that coming from someone with boozer on their team

At the moment...11 games into a shortened season.

This guy is a Bulls fan talking down forwards locked into long term contracts?!
roll.gif

I'm out.

Bulls still have their amnesty clause. They didn't already use it to bring in a guy who posted a -22 tonight. Plus, the Bulls have the best frontcourt depth in the NBA. Boozer signing will be just fine.

Anyways, back to clowning The Big Cornball.

laugh.gif
Stop trying to gloss it over. The comparison you tried to make off what I said between Shaq and Amar'e was stupid, as if there were a no trade clause in his contract, especially when your team is overpaying a bum.

Back
Top Bottom