☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

28 free throws attempted and it's only the end of the 3rd quarter jesus christ
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
Stop trying to gloss it over. The comparison you tried to make off what I said between Shaq and Amar'e was stupid, as if there were a no trade clause in his contract, especially when your team is overpaying a bum.

No one is trading for Amare. 

Let's move on. 

Originally Posted by HankMoody

laugh.gif
Stop trying to gloss it over. The comparison you tried to make off what I said between Shaq and Amar'e was stupid, as if there were a no trade clause in his contract, especially when your team is overpaying a bum.

No one is trading for Amare. 

Let's move on. 
That's the thing though he's not an overpaid bum so we don't need to.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

So much for Carmello taking a defensive stand
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll say this for the 2rd or 4th time, the Knicks will be beat out the 1st round by the Bulls.

in 5

Stop crying about Shaq on TNT already. That %**# aint leaving for years, he got a contract.

and hes another reason why i dont watch the halftime and post game on TNT, i like Ernie but thats it.

NBA TV>>>>>>>>>TNT in everyway, shape, and form.

This hack-a-dwight strategy backfired and took the fans completely out of the game.

They weren't even booing D12's last several ft attempts.

What Jackson decided to do which I've seen him do before just reminds me of some of the things he's said or other former coaches turned commentators like to mention in close games. Like fouling when you know the opposition needs a 3 when there's seconds left in a game

It looked stupid but at least he stuck to what he thought was gonna work. I mean Dwight was abusing those dudes in the paint anyway.

Back
Top Bottom