☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

^
laugh.gif

This game is starting sloppy.

These games are really starting to take a toll on these guys.

Trade talks died between the Nets and Grizzles involving O J Mayo for Anthony Morrow and a pick.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by DubA169

Am I the only one that doesn't want my team's players in the all star game? I'd rather have them rest.
Playing in an All-Star game is the closest thing you can get to a rest.
Wait so if Kobe went to the asg he'd get more rest there than staying at home?

The amount of times Melo lost Rudy in that 1st half is embarrassing. How do you stop paying attention to Rudy of all people???

Also if Landry isn't going to guard Rudy, what's his purpose out there? Not even a Knick fan, I'm just curious.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Trade talks died between the Nets and Grizzles involving O J Mayo for Anthony Morrow and a pick.
I would've been so jealous if that went through.

Memphis D is
pimp.gif
when they forced
The lakers 27 turnovers i thought it was just the
Lakers but its this pesky D, getting all these steals and
Deflections.

This is the kind of basketball that got the Memphis Grizz deep in the playoffs. Grow the beards back and bring back all heart, grit, and grind
pimp.gif

So much for Carmello taking a defensive stand
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll say this for the 2rd or 4th time, the Knicks will be beat out the 1st round by the Hawks, Bulls, or Pacers.

Amare has looked toothless this season without a point guard to run the pick and roll with. Hasn't really looked all that explosive either. And their backcourt situation is the stuff of nightmares.

Back
Top Bottom