☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

IFWT-LEBRON-SNAPPLE.jpg

is it a PS??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Obv
laugh.gif

It's old

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I know everybody is on that Ricky Rubio Kool Aid but Kyrie is at the top of the ROY race.

Rubio is a better player, at everything and once he starts his stats will only improve and will win the ROY.

roll.gif
No.

I think people assume Kyrie is playing major minutes because he's starting on a garbage team. He's only averaging 27 MPG. (Rubio is averaging 29 MPG)

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

I think people assume Kyrie is playing major minutes because he's starting on a garbage team. He's only averaging 27 MPG. (Rubio is averaging 29 MPG)
Checkmate.
Like I said...I like Rubio alot actually. But dudes on that kool-aid heavy. The media hasn't nearly given Kyrie the same type of love. 

I mean the coverage of his first game was a little OD. They showed like a 10 minute highlight reel on NBA TV of a 6 point, 6 assist performance with tweet quotes from other players and analysts at the bottom of the screen. 

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I know everybody is on that Ricky Rubio Kool Aid but Kyrie is at the top of the ROY race.
Rubio is a better player, at everything and once he starts his stats will only improve and will win the ROY.
roll.gif
No.
Well when he starts I think his stats will improve. I don't think it's much of an argument who is the better pg but player is debatable.

If yall think it comes down to these two I think the teams record will be taken in to account in relation to the rookie being an integral piece in wins and I think Minny got that since Rubio is playing with Love and DWill. Not to mention Rubio gets all of the media love.

kobe bryant is actually having one of his better seasons of his career for now. The only problem is hes horrible at shooting 3's and hes having the most turnovers in his career so far. His horrible decision making can attribute to that.

stop shooting so many 3's and quit ball stopping and jump passing...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

kobe bryant is actually having one of his better seasons of his career for now. The only problem is hes horrible at shooting 3's and hes having the most turnovers in his career so far. His horrible decision making can attribute to that.

stop shooting so many 3's and quit ball stopping and jump passing...
Player's need to start getting fined for that; jump in the air because you got trapped when driving, decide not to shoot, look for open man, defenders get in to passing lanes, turnover
30t6p3b.gif

kobe bryant is actually having one of his better seasons of his career for now.

I feel like every season he is having a "better season"  
laugh.gif
its amazing he is still getting it done
30t6p3b.gif

16 seasons in and the guy is still a top tier scorer. I know his game was always more reliant on skill than athleticism, but it's still amazing nonetheless

Naw, Kobe's done remember?  That one dumb @#$% that got banned been sayin it for years.  He's done like Duncan been done since 08. 

Genius that guy is. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Naw, Kobe's done remember?  That one dumb @#$% that got banned been sayin it for years.  He's done like Duncan been done since 08. 

Genius that guy is. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Doo or Zo?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope GS or ATL signs Greg Ostertag
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Chris Bosh thinks Dwyane Wade should be the Heat’s closer[/h1]By Eric Freeman | Ball Don't Lie â€“ 23 hours ago

GQ: Quick hypothetical, toes aside: Let's say the game was tied. 10 seconds left. You had 30 points, LeBron's got 30, and Wade's got 30. You got the same amount of rebounds, same amount of assists—having the same great game. Who takes the shot at the end to either win or lose the game.
Chris Bosh: [immediately] Dwyane.
GQ: Why?
Chris Bosh: Because of his success in the past, given what he's done. He's a champ. He's an MVP, and he's hit a bunch of last-second shots. That's the time you have to put pride aside a little bit, and do what's best for the team. He's quickest, and he's gonna get a shot off. He relishes those moments

http://sports.yahoo.com/b...at-closer-233509815.html

I wonder what this will do to LeBron's toilet paper strength ego.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Chris Bosh thinks Dwyane Wade should be the Heat’s closer[/h1]By Eric Freeman | Ball Don't Lie â€“ 23 hours ago

GQ: Quick hypothetical, toes aside: Let's say the game was tied. 10 seconds left. You had 30 points, LeBron's got 30, and Wade's got 30. You got the same amount of rebounds, same amount of assists—having the same great game. Who takes the shot at the end to either win or lose the game.
Chris Bosh: [immediately] Dwyane.
GQ: Why?
Chris Bosh: Because of his success in the past, given what he's done. He's a champ. He's an MVP, and he's hit a bunch of last-second shots. That's the time you have to put pride aside a little bit, and do what's best for the team. He's quickest, and he's gonna get a shot off. He relishes those moments

http://sports.yahoo.com/b...at-closer-233509815.html

I wonder what this will do to LeBron's toilet paper strength ego.
laugh.gif

Duh, Lebron would rather have Wade shoot the last shot, too.

Genius that guy is. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Doo or Zo?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i thought that was an error 
laugh.gif
 hell if bryant reeves is still in nba jam i guess anything is possible 
laugh.gif

Yeah KI-2 is really gettin no love for being a #1 pick.

He's got his team 5-5, and they look a lot better than last year.

Oh well just hope he keeps getting better on his road to superstar avenue

Genius that guy is. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Doo or Zo?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i thought that was an error 
laugh.gif